Author Topic: STOP Suffering at CABOODLE RANCH  (Read 10515 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: STOP Suffering at CABOODLE RANCH
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 20:24:11 PM »
Thank you both  :hug:

Offline Honeysuckle

• Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 08:15:34 AM »
Please ladies  just leave it here  :hug:

Hi Gill,

My only concern is for the cats and I think it was important to get to the truth of the matter. If what Foxxy's Mum is saying is true then the cats need help. If what Craig is saying is true and these allegations are malicious then the cats could be in danger if people stop donating because they think the money is not going to the cats. I posted that link as there appears to be two sides to this story and felt that people should be aware of both sides. As I said my only concern is for the cats.

As you have asked I will leave it here.

Offline Foxxys Mum

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Fox
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 01:39:46 AM »
Thank you  Gill    :agree:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 01:14:45 AM »
Please ladies  just leave it here  :hug:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fox is gorgeous and now know why the name  ;D

Offline Foxxys Mum

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 00:39:00 AM »
"As I have already said in the interests of balance people may want to read Craig's response (which you never mentioned) before signing the petition you are promoting. Anything else you think that I think is all in your mind. You surely don't mind if people hear the other side of the story do you?"

WoW! No wonder you get 'warned' of a reply to your post that you might want to read' while your typing your own replies out :run:. Honeysuckle . . . . You'll find Craig's response was well after my original post.  And If you think that I would  "mind if people heard the other side of the story" then that notion is all in your mind.
As for your hurtful accusation about me being here only to air one post, I think you'll find that's there in black and white, and not in my head.
Please Honeysuckle, live and let live and agree to disagree.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:34:07 AM by Foxxys Mum »

Offline Foxxys Mum

• Kitten
Introducing Fox
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 00:15:28 AM »
Thanks Rosella and Gill, and I always hated the thought of offending anyone and have said frequently 'pleeese, lets just agree to disagree' life's too short.
It took me a moment to work out what you both meant, my avatar isn't my Fox :lol2: I'd be proud to show him to you.
I adopted Fox when his previous owners (who just didn't want him anymore) said he was a year old,  "hmm, he's a petite little boy" I thought to myself . . . how wrong was I! He must have been, at a guess, 5 mnths old or so because he grew and grew into a lovely, big, red and white long haired beauty.
When I first adopted him he was very withdrawn, moody, scratchy, disliked affection and didn't meow for years!
12 and a bit years down the line he is happy, affectionate, playful, follows me everywhere and always has something to 'say'!  :heeee heeee:
He's my world we're inseparable.  :cat rub:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 00:40:01 AM by Foxxys Mum, Reason: attachment »

Offline Honeysuckle

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 23:22:47 PM »
  I'm very sorry that you think I joined the forum solely to post the story about Caboodle Ranch,  because that was never my intention. I just thought it was a subject people might want to know about.
  I have never forced my views on anyone, just left it open for debate and everyone is free to make up their own minds about this, and every other topic.
  As you may have noticed, I have never challenged anybody who posted a reply disagreeing with me because I feel strongly that everybody is entitled to their own opinions.
  I'm quite upset that you seem to think I've done something dreadfully wrong.
  And thanks, I've already read his response.

As I have already said in the interests of balance people may want to read Craig's response (which you never mentioned) before signing the petition you are promoting. Anything else you think that I think is all in your mind. You surely don't mind if people hear the other side of the story do you? Bearing in mind that the cats at Caboodle Ranch rely on public donations.

http://www.caboodleranch.com/

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 23:37:07 PM by Honeysuckle »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 22:49:05 PM »
I agree with Rosella...........want to see the Fox.............does he have blue eyes?

We all have our own opinions so dont worry, and often we have to agree to disagree  :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 22:43:17 PM »
A belated  :welcome: to Purrs Foxxy's Mum  :)

Any chance of some pics of Fox as he(?) looks a bit fabulous and would love to hear a little about him and you of course  :)

You might want to introduce yourself here (maybe not; up to you of course  :shy: )

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php

Offline Foxxys Mum

• Kitten
STOP Suffering at CABOODLE RANCH
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 19:20:16 PM »
  I'm very sorry that you think I joined the forum solely to post the story about Caboodle Ranch,  because that was never my intention. I just thought it was a subject people might want to know about.
  I have never forced my views on anyone, just left it open for debate and everyone is free to make up their own minds about this, and every other topic.
  As you may have noticed, I have never challenged anybody who posted a reply disagreeing with me because I feel strongly that everybody is entitled to their own opinions.
  I'm quite upset that you seem to think I've done something dreadfully wrong.
  And thanks, I've already read his response.

Offline Honeysuckle

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 15:23:18 PM »
Hi Foxxys Mum, From the number of posts you have made you appear to have joined this site in order to tell us about this issue as this is the 3rd thread you started to share this information.

Anyway, you may be interested to see a response to these allegations from Craig who runs Caboodle Ranch.

http://www.caboodleranch.com/

Offline Foxxys Mum

• Kitten
STOP Suffering at CABOODLE RANCH
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 20:02:13 PM »
Some of you may have heard about a cat sanctuary in Florida called 'Caboodle Ranch'.
Although I'm sure the owner, Craig, started the shelter for cats with all good intentions, it seems that things have gone tragically down hill, and many of the cats are now sick and dying. They are living in filthy conditions without proper health care and are being aloud to breed. Coyotes are also able to enter the shelter and kill cats by jumping the inadequate fencing. A group of 'Angels' have taken up the challenge to stop the suffering at Caboodle Ranch and have asked everybody to spread the word.
So please please sign the petition and visit 'Caboodle Angels' web site and face book page, and lets all pull together to help those poor cats.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/end-suffering-at-caboodle-ranch/

http://caboodlesangels.com/

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=163215580360554#

Link to CatChat