Author Topic: URGENT - Two sister cats need rehoming asap - to go together (Essex) (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
As there have been no updates will move this to sorted now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Elsie,Baby Blue,Dolly,Lilo,Marmalade, Oscar aka Ginger Ninja, Sweetheart (Raffles, Chappie, Chu Chi & Bonnie at Rainbow Bridge)
Hello

Have you tried posting on the Cat Chat forum?

Offline jandkbecks

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Missy and Squibby
Hi everyone, is there a better place on here that I could advertise my two precious girls?
x
thanks,

Offline jandkbecks

• Kitten
Thanks for all your suggestions but we have been through every option as we don't want to re-home if we don't have to but grandfather has no facilities for pen nor will i have the time to look after him and the girls (cats) as it will be 24-7 and we are renting out our property for the time and the tenants do not want pets!
xx

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Elsie,Baby Blue,Dolly,Lilo,Marmalade, Oscar aka Ginger Ninja, Sweetheart (Raffles, Chappie, Chu Chi & Bonnie at Rainbow Bridge)
Hello

If you are not leaving your home permanently could you not leave your cats where they are and have somebody going in twice a day or even once a day to feed them.

We do this as we go away for the school summer holidays and we pay a friends daughter a weekly amount to look after the cats, hens and rabbits (she is 17 so responsible), and grateful of the money. Do you know anybody who could do this for you.

When we return our animals are perfectly fine.

Just a suggestion.

Julie

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Have you though about getting a pen installed in his garden? (if he has one) perhaps he will be allowed one because of the circumstances or have you a neighbour who can feed them if you are not actually leaving your house entirely but planning to return at a later date.

Offline jandkbecks

• Kitten
Thank you Janeyk.
We have got to re-home them because we have got to move out of our house and move in with my grandfather to help rehabilitate him after a major op and he can not have pets. We don't know how long its going to be for and when we will be moving back home so it has to be permanant. We are really sad because our girls are so good and sweet we love them so much.
The urgency is that we have got to be moved in my grandfathers in the next week maybe 2 and we have trying to re-home then for a couple of weeks already!
x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Why are you having to rehome them?

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Hi and welcome, so sorry that you're having to rehome your lovely cats. 

Have you contacted rescues in your area?  here's a list:

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/essex.html

many may be full and will prioritise so you'll need to stress it's urgent.  Also if you'd rather them not go into rescue you could ask them to to a 'Direct Homing' where they will find the home but the cats remain with you until then - depending how long you have of course.

Best of luck (I've added the area to the title too)

Offline jandkbecks

• Kitten
hi everyone, i am new to this site and came across it by chance. I really need to re-home my two beautiful cats. they are sister and are 6 years old, have been neutered and are micro chipped.  they are very friendly and loving, love to sit on your lap and be fussed but also happy to do their own thing. they are trained to go out a cat flap and toilet outside but know what a litter tray is. we really want them to be re-homed together as they are sister and prefer them to go to a pet free home as they are not used to other animals.  they really are adorable, i really hope someone can help me as i don't want them to have to sit in a cage and wait for someone to pick them out. 
Their names are Missy and Squibby, and live in Shoeburyness, Essex. If anyone can help or are interested please contact me.
Thank you in advance for your help.
K :scared:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 07:27:52 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat