I'm cross-posting this without waiting for permission from the OP first, so apologies if I've done the wrong thing but it sounds pretty desperate:
'Patient home/foster required for surviving Mom and kitten'
First post: Mom cat and kitten was thought to be feral and slept in my Nans garden.After trapping the cats for them to be neutered and relocated due to the area and other factors, they have been recovering peacefully together in a fosterers outside pen ( with electric bed )since they have been there the fosterer who is in her 70s has been able to go down the garden to feed them and has been assesing them as to whether they are feral or a little bit nervous and tameable. She has discovered that the Mom and kitten ( 8 month female ) are growing in confidence and she is able to stroke them now on their head. What i am looking for is for someone to help with the next stage of rehabilition for these two.They will be suitable for a home environment rather than be "barn cats" its just going to take a patient person with a bit of time to spare.The fosterer is struggling to get down the garden any more than she is and she is not going to be able to socialise with them as much as they are going to need.She also needs a break! I unfortunately don't have a spare place for these two.If you have read their story you will know that they have had a really rough start and after losing their third family member due to a heart condition they really do deserve a chance. We are currently at stale mate can anyone out there help PLEASE.
Offer of a home was made by Liz in Scotland.
Situation now: Hi i think a transport run is the only way at the moment, i've received a phonecall today that the fosterer can no longer care for them her deadline is tomorrow [i.e. TODAY]. She needs them out. The lady who originally set up catching them and who has payed for their treatment etc, and placed them in the foster home has decided they are best to be put to sleep. As you can imagine i am frantically trying to find them somewhere to go. Everywhere i turn is a road block. Im just hoping the fosterer doesn't hand the cats over to the lady "in charge" tomorrow as their fate is sealed.
If anyone is able to give these cats a temporary place to remove risk of PTS, or arrange transport, please see original thread on CC in Rescue & Rehoming