Author Topic: Ailsa and Alyesha - Leeds/Bradford/Wharfe Valley area! (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Ailsa and Alyesha - Leeds/Bradford/Wharfe Valley area! (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 07:19:42 AM »
As there have been no updates will move this to sorted now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Ailsa and Alyesha - Leeds/Bradford/Wharfe Valley area!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 07:38:47 AM »
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Ailsa and Alyesha - Leeds/Bradford/Wharfe Valley area!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 16:53:59 PM »
Oh my gorgeous black cats  :Luv2: and just our thing timid but love food - I have a lot of ferals like that sometimes I think if I wore eau de steak or roast beef they would be my best friends

We have 2 like that Gypsy and McKenzie who someone said they would tame down after 10 months in a garage and the wrong vintage they are now here on forever foster, if I ignore the hissing I can stroke Gypsy and McKenziew does anything for chicken so they are work in progress but they adore the other Clan cats
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Ailsa and Alyesha - Leeds/Bradford/Wharfe Valley area! (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 13:42:36 PM »
Ailsa and Ayesha are 2 beautiful young black cats, about 10 months old. They have come from a home where there was little or no human contact with them. As a result they are very wary of humans and are reluctant to be handled and run away if anyone goes near them.

However, I am sure that there is a glimmer of wanting human contact and friendship as they now purr when approached with food, especially fish. If you are prepared to give these 2 lovely cats a chance in your home, they will hide from you but would appreciate a warm home with all the luxurious comforts that go with it.

Given time, I am sure you will be rewarded by seeing them turn into adorable pets. We have had many cats come into our care that are like this and have become very attached to their owner, but still may always be wary of strangers (which is not a bad thing).

Ideally, they would thrive better in a home where there a large garden that they can explore safely, and always away from busy roads. The cats come fully vet checked, microchipped, vaccinated and neutered.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 07:19:23 AM by Janeyk »
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Link to CatChat