Author Topic: Dillen - stunning young girl needing an indoor only home - in foster care with RACR  (Read 10486 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
poor, poor little girl, she really deserves a special home

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
Bless her - she's adorable xxx

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Sadly not. :( Nickys response:

No, its congenital. Vet had a very good look at them - they may stay the same or she could go totally blind eventually. I have full vet report on her eyes.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
I don't think so. She went to be spayed today and there was no mention that there could be any improvement in that area. I'll double check but I think Nicky would've said. ;)

It would be such a shame if not; at her age she should have the opportunity to explore her environment and play with visual as well as smelly toys. Plus she might feel easier in herself if she could see objects and creatures around her, even if only partially.  :(
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I don't think so. She went to be spayed today and there was no mention that there could be any improvement in that area. I'll double check but I think Nicky would've said. ;)

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
 :Luv2: Can nothing be done surgically to improve her sight?
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
She really does. :(

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
 :( Aww the poor little mite, I hope that as from now Dillen's life takes a total turn for the good, bless her she so deserves that  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Had a message from Nicky a few days ago about this little lady. She's around one and a half, has cataracts and has been treated utterly appallingly.

She came to Blackpool Cats in Care pregnant and after giving birth it became apparent that her kittens will need to be separated early.....because her sight is so bad and she's so protective of the kittens, whenever anyone tries to look at them she lashes out indiscriminately.

It seems the tops of her ears have been removed and Nicky has no idea why.

Dillen needs a home with no children and ideally no other animals due to her disposition. She's a special girl and I'm sure with the right home she'll thrive and learn to trust people again.

If you may be able to offer Dillen a home, please call Janet on 07813904838 and have a chat.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 20:48:17 PM by JackSpratt »

Link to CatChat