Author Topic: Kitten Rescue & Tendring Feral Rescue.  (Read 7536 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Kitten Rescue & Tendring Feral Rescue.
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 16:52:43 PM »
Annoyingly it is happening more and more to ferals

The youngest ones could be tamed down but its finding folks prepared to put the work in that is a problrem as these will be hissy monsters but give them 3 - months and intense handling and space and they can and in most cases tame down and be lovely cats to have

Shame we are to far away as I havea vacant bathroom and the time to do the nice taming down that is required

I am so glad that our ferals are safe here with us and some of the comments that they are not suitable for homes is a tad sad as most folks can't tell my ferals from my domestics till they run when stranger try to stroke them :rofl:

T agree with you on your last comment it takes a lot of time and money to keep a feral colony in good health!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 16:49:03 PM »
Done a little more research on this and I may be mistaken but I do not think PTS will be carried out by this rescue,in fact they are still doing trap, neuter and release and have said that if it comes to PTS someone else will have to do it. I think its more a desperate cry for help. I did notice that there is a C.P. branch nearby, hopefully they can offer assistance.

A little thought Would you rather have a long miserable death through starvation or a quick injection ?  I almost dont believe I am asking this question but this world is just beyond belief.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 16:34:42 PM »
That is shameful  >:( >:(

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 16:11:32 PM »
 :censored:
thats evil!!!
oh lord- Id definately give one a home but not got a shed up yet! Im hoping to get it finished in a few weeks but may be too late by then- I cant believe it, who is it thats going to PTS???? :-[

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
Kitten Rescue & Tendring Feral Rescue.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 14:53:49 PM »
Has any one seen this appeal? These cats app.3 yrs also kittens app. 3-4 months old,are going to be trapped and euthanised. >:(

Link to CatChat