Author Topic: WARNING! Cat killer in Kidsgrove, STOKE-ON-TRENT  (Read 14070 times)

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Re: WARNING! Cat killer in Kidsgrove, STOKE-ON-TRENT
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 00:11:03 AM »
how awful having had my penny poisoned last year i can tell you it is heartbreaking but to lose so many cats is just unbelievable. they must be devastated

Offline faye at pawprints

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
  • lovely big edward
    • pawprints animal rescue
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 20:53:58 PM »
thanks to people who have posted and shared this. Fortunately there have been no more fatalities so far, all his remaining cats are in. Sadly all were poisioned, the police have now said that they have no evidence its anythign against him just someone who dosent like his cats. Cant do anything until he has some idea where its comng from.

I have a very lifelike decoy cat that may be used but I have to say theres a group of people who will track down who has done this and get their evidence together, justice will indeed be served.

Thank you all for your kind wishes to Sam, his mum and his daughter, who is completely bereft so far. I will pass them on to him.

Faye, where in stoke are you? we are in crewe :)

hiya, i am in stoke, i run a small oldies and special needs rescue here from home. i have been letting people know about this in case it is someone targeting cats in general. they must be devastated, so awful  :(

(photo is of weeny cookie - she's a lovely grown up girl now).
faye @ pawprints animal rescue
www.pawprintsanimalrescue.co.uk

Offline cookielady

• Adult Cat
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 20:17:41 PM »
thanks to people who have posted and shared this. Fortunately there have been no more fatalities so far, all his remaining cats are in. Sadly all were poisioned, the police have now said that they have no evidence its anythign against him just someone who dosent like his cats. Cant do anything until he has some idea where its comng from.

I have a very lifelike decoy cat that may be used but I have to say theres a group of people who will track down who has done this and get their evidence together, justice will indeed be served.

Thank you all for your kind wishes to Sam, his mum and his daughter, who is completely bereft so far. I will pass them on to him.

Faye, where in stoke are you? we are in crewe :)

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
  • lovely big edward
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2011, 18:32:18 PM »
i will put this on my facebook page as i live in stoke-on-trent. awful  :(

Thanks Faye.
Yes...CC is Cat Chat  :)

thankyou!  :)

Offline suecav

• Adult Cat
  • OSCAR (R.I.P.) xxx
  • Slave to: Paolo and Murphy
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2011, 18:20:51 PM »

Thanks Faye.
Yes...CC is Cat Chat  :)

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
  • lovely big edward
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 18:10:18 PM »
just saw this on CC.      Those poor cats, RIP.       Must be dreadful for the owners.      Really hope the police/RSPCA get their act together over this.       Not sure whether the  country is getting worse in its treatment of animals or whether we hear about such things more due to the internet.

i'm probably being thick - - - what's CC, cat chat??

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
  • lovely big edward
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2011, 16:51:56 PM »

Offline suecav

• Adult Cat
  • OSCAR (R.I.P.) xxx
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 09:09:38 AM »
Think this needs to be added onto the Ferdinand thread on FB cos will be seen by everyone,

PLease pass my condolences to your friend this is just so terrible and wholesale murder of cats must be stopped  :hug: :hug:

Thanks Gill, I've just posted it on Ferdi's page. I don't think Rachael will mind at all.

Offline suecav

• Adult Cat
  • OSCAR (R.I.P.) xxx
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 09:07:50 AM »
If i was your neighbour i would be looking close to home as it seems the cats have been targeted maybe?- when we were little my mom had a manx cat and kitten- both were poisoned by the next door neighbour >:(

Yes I did think that and have mentioned it to Sharon who originally posted this.
Very sorry to hear about your cat and kitten  :(  We also lost our family cat to poisoning when I was a teenager  :(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 16:18:38 PM »
Think this needs to be added onto the Ferdinand thread on FB cos will be seen by everyone,

PLease pass my condolences to your friend this is just so terrible and wholesale murder of cats must be stopped  :hug: :hug:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 16:13:16 PM »
If i was your neighbour i would be looking close to home as it seems the cats have been targeted maybe?- when we were little my mom had a manx cat and kitten- both were poisoned by the next door neighbour >:(

Offline suecav

• Adult Cat
  • OSCAR (R.I.P.) xxx
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 15:52:57 PM »
Couldn't agree more Cazzer. It's one horrific story after another lately and laws need to be changed  >:(

Jezebel, Yes I am but none of my *friends* live in that area. Sharon who originally posted on CC has posted it on her Facebook though...and I'm sure the word has been spread through her *friends* who live in the area.

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 15:39:04 PM »
There's some nasty scum out there - I really hope they (literally) get a taste of their own medicine soon.

Suecav: are you on Facebook? It's worth posting on there about this as it reaches so many people now.
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 15:28:22 PM »
just saw this on CC.      Those poor cats, RIP.       Must be dreadful for the owners.      Really hope the police/RSPCA get their act together over this.       Not sure whether the  country is getting worse in its treatment of animals or whether we hear about such things more due to the internet.
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline suecav

• Adult Cat
  • OSCAR (R.I.P.) xxx
WARNING! Cat killer in Kidsgrove, STOKE-ON-TRENT
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 15:22:26 PM »
Crossposted from CC 

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

One of our friends has had 4 of his cats killed in the last 24 hours 2 yesterday afternoon 2 this afternoon. Another one he has which is now also 'ill' I assume all poisioned but more details to follow.

He lives in the Butt Lane area of Kidsgrove stoke on trent.

ANYONE in this vicinity PLEASE keep all pets in and be vigilant. Police have been informed and ARE going to investigate, waiting for some advice from them.

So very, very sad  RIP little kittys I hope you didnt suffer.I cant begin to understand what he, his mum and his little girl who is devastated, are going through today. Please send your positive vibes, prayers and thoughts.

Apologies again if this is in the wrong section, not sure where to post it.

Link to CatChat