Author Topic: Hi from me and mine...  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Hi from me and mine...
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 15:00:38 PM »
Hello Leigh - welcome to you and your adorable puds - am partial to little ginger boys too, but all three of them are beautiful.    :welcome:   So pleased that Dora settled, and you achieved that all by yourself, so well done!  :)  :hug:

Never get tired of piccies on here - post away to your heart's content.  We don't even mind horsey piccies too  ;D  Or Dogs.  Lots of them here too.  It's okay - the cats don't mind because they know on here they're the stars!  ;) :evillaugh:   There are even rats, bunnies, mice, hamsters, salamanders, tortoises, chickens and all sorts of other animals in the various Pud families on Purrs, so no species prejudices here.   :briggin:

Even the odd Ferret  :innocent:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline AllShookUp

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Annastasia 1994-2009
  • Slave to: Elvis & Miki-MooMoo
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 09:58:41 AM »
 :hug: :welcome:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 07:25:56 AM »
Hello Leigh - welcome to you and your adorable puds - am partial to little ginger boys too, but all three of them are beautiful.    :welcome:   So pleased that Dora settled, and you achieved that all by yourself, so well done!  :)  :hug:

Never get tired of piccies on here - post away to your heart's content.  We don't even mind horsey piccies too  ;D  Or Dogs.  Lots of them here too.  It's okay - the cats don't mind because they know on here they're the stars!  ;) :evillaugh:   There are even rats, bunnies, mice, hamsters, salamanders, tortoises, chickens and all sorts of other animals in the various Pud families on Purrs, so no species prejudices here.   :briggin:

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 23:46:26 PM »
welcome to the forum :)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 23:15:29 PM »
This is most definitely the wrong forum if ya want ta bore peeps with puddy pics  :)  Bring em on ......

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 23:12:37 PM »
Bored of pics of cats ....... I don't think that's actually possible is it?  :rofl:

:welcome: :welcome: to the mad house ... your furbabes are gorgeous  :Luv2: :Luv2:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Leighs Gang

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Arnie, Sparkle & Dora
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 20:46:33 PM »
I do believe we have a budding piccie poster for The Purrs Cat Show 2011?  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Gorgeous babes and  :welcome: to Purrs Leigh  ;D

Please just send me a pm to tell me to STOP when you get bored lol

Offline Leighs Gang

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 20:45:17 PM »
Ahhhh, thanx so much for your quick welcomes  :wow:

I know Helen, Arnie is (biased as i am) one of the most gorgeous looking cats I know and he is such a lovely kind little lad (always wanted an orange cat) - I am currently uploading some more piccies x

Shame I did not know of this site when we re-homed Dora as I had many tears thinking they would never get to like her  :Crazy: and i;m sure you lot could have given me lots of tips!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 20:36:06 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Now I know it's not the done thing to have favourites but :omg: Arnie :blow kiss: Sparkle & Dora are gorgeous too but I have a huuuuuge soft spot for gingers  :Luv2:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 20:29:07 PM »
I do believe we have a budding piccie poster for The Purrs Cat Show 2011?  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Gorgeous babes and  :welcome: to Purrs Leigh  ;D

Offline Leighs Gang

• Adult Cat
Hi from me and mine...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 20:18:42 PM »
Hi all,

I'm wondering if I do a full introduction here or not - suppose i'll give it a go and if you get bored feel free to click off  ;D

Well... I've joined because even though I belong to various horse based forums (yep another passion of mine after the kits  :Luv2:) I find they aren't 'that' interested in me talking about my cat gang so I figured i'd separate the two.

My Gang... Sparkle (tortie) and Arnie (ginger) - brother and sister that are now just over three years old and a recent addition - Dora! black and white 6 month old little girl who I have homed from a local rescue place (RAIN)

Her is a picture of each and I can't wait to tell you all about them and and in turn hear all about your own furries  :Luv:

:thanks: for looking, Leigh x

Link to CatChat