Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Elsie,Baby Blue,Dolly,Lilo,Marmalade, Oscar aka Ginger Ninja, Sweetheart (Raffles, Chappie, Chu Chi & Bonnie at Rainbow Bridge)
Re: Hello
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 09:47:20 AM »
I forgot to say the hens are called Fifi, Daisy, Bluebell, Flower, Petal, Primrose, Clary, George, Peppa, Poppy & Holly. The rabbits are Caramel and Cloudy.

Julie

Offline AllShookUp

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Annastasia 1994-2009
  • Slave to: Elvis & Miki-MooMoo
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 09:40:27 AM »
 :welcome: :hug: :hug:

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Elsie,Baby Blue,Dolly,Lilo,Marmalade, Oscar aka Ginger Ninja, Sweetheart (Raffles, Chappie, Chu Chi & Bonnie at Rainbow Bridge)
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 15:59:25 PM »
Thank you.

It is very addictive. Keep checking every time i come into the kitchen. What with this forum, the ex batt forum and down the lane forum, I don' t seem to be getting much done!!!!!

Julie

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 15:02:10 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Your furry and feathered family sound wonderful xxx

Yep  :) And what a lovely environment for the kids to grow up in  :)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 11:15:32 AM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Your furry and feathered family sound wonderful xxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 10:41:01 AM »
hi and welcome!  wow you have your hands full there!!

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 10:03:08 AM »
Just found this forum so I thought I would join. I will start by telling you about our kitty cats.

Lilo, (fat cat as she gets called) is a beautiful, very affectionate black cat. We got her in 2007 when she was 4 years old, she is now 8 years old.

Baby Blue, is a split personality white cat with a ginger tail and ginger bits. She has the most amazing baby blue eyes, hence the name. We have had her since 1995 when she was 12 weeks old. She is now 16 years old.

Bonnie, is another very affectionate black cat with 3 legs. She had been in a RTA and nobody came forward so we did. We got her in 1996 when she was 2 years old. She is now 17 years old.

Charge, (Dolly as we call her because she is tiny), is white with bits of black, another affectionate cat, but only in the last couple of years. We got her in 1993 when she was 4 mtgs old. She is now 18 years old.

Elf (Elsie as we call her), is a friendly tortie. We got her in 1992 when she was 1 year old and just had kittens. She is now 20 years old and very deaf.

Marmalade is a very big, beautiful and affectionate Ginger cat. We got him 1 week ago. He had been at the rescue for over 1 year with his brother, unfortunately his brother had to be PTS in December, he had cancer. He is 13.5 years old.

That's the cats.

We also have 6 ex batts, 1 speckeldly, 4 bantams (1 of which is a cockerel) and 2 lion head rabbits.

Julie, that's me, Mark, very understanding husband and 4 beautiful children, James 9, Charles 7.5, Victoria 5 and Beatrice 2.5.

Julie

Link to CatChat