Author Topic: Norwegian Troll Twins - Sheffield (Homed)  (Read 7558 times)

Offline midgecat

• Adult Cat
    • 8 Lives Cat Rescue
  • Slave to: mog, jango & sooty, honey & amber, and flipper ......... additional guests welcome :)
Re: Norwegian Troll Twins - Sheffield
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2011, 20:39:06 PM »
Angel is 6. Came from the same breeder as the boys for the same reason.  She's spayed & chipped.  No health issues apart from a tooth that she had out last week.  Her jaw is slightly misalligned.  Not that its noticeable but the breeder thought it was adding to her diffiuclties in grooming herself.  her coat really was a horrible mess when she arrived.  she's also been clippered - though somehow it blends in well with her fur where clippering seems to have just made bilbo look like ET.   She's a pretty little thing, playful and affectionate though a bit overshadowed by the big bad boys.  There's more info about her at http://www.rainrescuecats.org.uk/

Offline sassybutterfly

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: saffy, smokey, sowfee, sooty sweepy
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 16:49:57 PM »
Angel the birman cat is sooo lovely. how old is she. is she for rehoming, whats her story.

sarah x

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 16:47:21 PM »
I really hope they home Bilbo and Frodo together - i hate it when they split up ones that love each other.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 14:50:00 PM »
Im afraid im not that knowledgble about cat breeds , I thought she was a ragdoll maybe so shows how much i know :rofl:
she looks like an angel thats for sure :Luv2:
well if you dont get her homed id love to be considered- the only problem from my side is I live in birmingham and cant travel unless by public transport so would need help getting her here but she would be loved here without a doubt! I have Georgia the kitten so hopefully they would get on, my eldest daughter and i would love grooming her thats for sure :Luv:
hopefully all three will get homed real quick with those adorable looks but Im here if they dont and could home one...as you can guess i love fluffy cats :naughty:

Offline midgecat

• Adult Cat
    • 8 Lives Cat Rescue
  • Slave to: mog, jango & sooty, honey & amber, and flipper ......... additional guests welcome :)
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 13:07:41 PM »
yes ... angel is very adorable ..... and sooooo tiny.  i don't know if birmans are a small breed or she just happens to be so little.  she's very sweet and tolerates the mad boys playing/fighting around her very well.  i gave her her own bedroom the other night thinking she'd like a bit of peace - but she cried and cried until i put her with the bad lads again.  she really does like butter wouldn't melt .. at the side of them. ;)

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 12:45:43 PM »
 :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
oh no- I shouldnt have looked at these two! :Crazy:
they are absolutely beautiful! and then lord forgive me i saw Angel, possibly the prettiest little girl ive seen! I hope they find homes soon but if not then against all "wanting a female kitten to play with ours logic". I love furry cats, i think its that extra pampering they need to look beautifull and they are look so snuggly :Luv2:
I am in love with angel :Luv2:

Offline midgecat

• Adult Cat
    • 8 Lives Cat Rescue
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 10:46:34 AM »
and bilbo before his haircut

Offline midgecat

• Adult Cat
    • 8 Lives Cat Rescue
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 10:45:28 AM »
sorry - they were huge pics - reposting with compressed ones.

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 10:36:52 AM »
gorgeous boys  :Luv2:.        I don't think my OH will let me squeeze in any more wegies though   :(     
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 10:32:52 AM »
what lovely boys, although I love Angel as well - she should live with Gillian  ;)

Offline midgecat

• Adult Cat
    • 8 Lives Cat Rescue
Norwegian Troll Twins - Sheffield (Homed)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 10:28:31 AM »
I'm fostering a couple Norwegian forest cats - twin brothers who will be 3 in April.  They came from a breeder who's circumstances changed and she was no longer able to cope with them.  They'd got a bit neglected - coats very tangled and a bit underweight but clearly been loved at one time.  One of them (Bilbo) has had to have most of his fur clippered off, the other (Frodo) is being pinned down daily to try to remove tangles.  They can't decide who has had the better deal with that one ;)

Bilbo is a lovely confident friendly boy - desperate for any cuddles and attention on offer.  Frodo is a little more shy but also very friendly when he gets to know you.  They possibly could be rehomed separately but it would be good for them to go together.  They play together and last night were sitting on my knee together grooming each other's heads.

They're both neutered and microchipped.  Happy with other cats and have been used to dogs and children at their previous home.  They've been used to being indoor cats.  They've had health check with our vet and he says they're fine - apart from needing to put a little weight on.  They've been committed to doing this since they came into foster care :)

There's more info about them and pics at: http://www.rainrescuecats.org.uk/
but i'll post some pics here too.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 22:43:01 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat