Author Topic: New To This Site  (Read 1860 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: New To This Site
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 23:48:48 PM »
Hi Anne

Welcome to Purrs.  I hope you and your Smudge will be as happy as I was with my Smudge who dies nearly 4 years ago now.

Would love to see some pics as he looks gorgeous in the small one you have on your profile.  My Smudge was called Smudge cos he was just one big black smudge  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 20:05:42 PM »
welcome to the forum :)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 13:14:30 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Smudge sounds adorable  :Luv2:

Smudge has settled so well, and is a very sociable and loving boy.  I could not have chosen better.  He has already won my heart.  He is everything I hoped for.  He loves being petted, and sits on my lap, and sleeps on my bed with me at night.  To wake me in the morning, he bops my nose with his paw.  Often it is earlier than I would like.

That's cats for you  :evillaugh:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: Anne,

Smudge sounds like a wonderful companion and is obviously as happy with you as you are with him.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 11:29:52 AM »
Welcome :) Smudge sounds adorable and a lovely companion for you  :Luv2:
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 11:18:04 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Smudge sounds lovely and pics would be great  ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 11:12:01 AM »
Hello Anne - welcome to Purrs to you and Smudge   :welcome:

Sounds like you have a regular little clock-watcher there.  :evillaugh:  Isn't it lovely that he's settled into your life so well, and you into his?  ;D  Do you have any piccies of him Anne? 

Offline Smudge70

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Smudge
New To This Site
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 11:07:52 AM »
Hello, my name is Anne, and I live in Dorset.  I have recently adopted Smudge from Cats Protection.  He is approximately one year old.  He is tabby and white. He did not  have a name, as he was abandoned when his previous owners moved house.  I have called him Smudge due to the brown mark on his nose.

Smudge has settled so well, and is a very sociable and loving boy.  I could not have chosen better.  He has already won my heart.  He is everything I hoped for.  He loves being petted, and sits on my lap, and sleeps on my bed with me at night.  To wake me in the morning, he bops my nose with his paw.  Often it is earlier than I would like.

Link to CatChat