Author Topic: God was having a laff when he made cats  (Read 2025 times)

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
Re: God was having a laff when he made cats
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 17:34:48 PM »
Your comment was so funny Gill
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 17:31:05 PM »
And you let Mosi purrsuade you to give him his dinner on top of a box .......he really has you under 4 paws  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 13:26:56 PM »
OMG my bed settee was delivered this morning and it's ruddy flat pack  >:( No mention of that on the web site.  BUT the good thing is - Bonnie now has the biggest box I've ever seen to play with.

My friend is coming to help me put it together tomorrow so then the fun will begin when Bonnie can get inside.   :Crazy: ;)

Susanne I think Mosi would be more than possessed with this one  :rofl: :Luv2:

Mary
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 13:27:58 PM by maryas »
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline puggy1975 Zoe

• Hero Cat
  • Tyler and Ollie
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 12:19:15 PM »
Mosi is some cat lol
Zoe, Ollie and Tyler

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 12:08:35 PM »
Mosi is a cat possessed.  He loves playing in them but he also loves just sitting on top of them.  We have a long flattish one that the litter came in and a smaller square one.  both are on their sides and he loves to sit on the top of them.  He insisted on having his tea on the top of the larger one last night.  Wouldn't eat it anywhere else.

Offline Elanor3

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Indie, Ember, Fig
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 11:56:25 AM »
Indie is a fairly large cat and seems to love sleeping in boxes which are big enough for fig (who still looks like a kitten) unfortunately a few nights ago the box in question broke whilst Indie was asleep in it!!  He sulked for ages and then "daddy" had to bring another box home from work ;)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 17:00:33 PM »
I found a big plastic sheet was more of a temptation to Mogs. She never really 'got' boxes but when I had something sheeted off spent all night 'dancing' on it.

Amber on the other hand loves boxes. I nearly always have one in the front room which causes comments. Thing is if someone says why do you have a box. I reply its Amber's box and she comes along and jumps intot it and stares at them as if to say 'yeah you going to try and take it??'

I do have one rule though. As soon as shes sick on one it goes......I will not clean cardboard boxes when shes been greedy  :rofl: :rofl:
love
Tab

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 16:26:19 PM »
The look I got off Bonnie when I threw away the Zooplus boxes the other week was out of this world. ;) :rofl:

I've got a bed settee coming tomorrow morning and I hope it's not in a big box  :rofl: - I imagine it will just be plastic over it.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 12:56:50 PM »
And he says you are going to be a mean meowmy and spoil his fun!!

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
God was having a laff when he made cats
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 12:12:09 PM »
a laugh at our expense, right?  Particularly when he made them so fond of cardboard boxes.  Mosi is in box heaven at the moment having had a zooplus delivery.  How much noise can one cat make with a cardboard box?  The answer is an awful lot.  To give him his due, he did have a noisy play at bedtime and then settle down.  Until 4am.  He seems to be under the illusion that 4am is morning.  After disturbing the sleep of both Jaffa and myself (although Jaffa didnt seem too fussed and eventually joined in the games), he eventually sat on the top of one box looking pleased as punch and cute as a button.  I tried to tell him off but I ended up just cuddling him and telling him how good he is  :shify:  He sat there - king of his cardboard castle - for ages.

Link to CatChat