Author Topic: UKRCC  (Read 6287 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: UKRCC
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 13:23:06 PM »
It was a lovely ending for her. She is spoilt rotten just as she should have always been. I just hope we can find a great understanding home for Alfie to go to. ;D

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 12:50:52 PM »
 :doh:  Answered my own question after looking on the website  :)

Wonderful update and i had to wipe a few tears away  :Luv2:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 12:43:10 PM »
Hi Kelly

I've been meaning to ask what happened eventually with Amy and if there was any updates, she was so pretty and has always stuck in my mind  :Luv:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 16:54:02 PM »
Amys getting better and better everyday. The reason why people are put off by her is because her kidneys my fail in the future because of her injurys and people don't want to pay the vet bills. sad though as they may not fail.

Thats quite sad people havent wanted her because "it might happen" as we all know our babies are all capable of developing anything at any age. It should be all the more reason someone should want her

xxx

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 16:28:34 PM »
Good news we think we may have found amy the perfect home just waiting on a home check now so fingers crossed

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 15:31:33 PM »
The reason why people are put off by her is because her kidneys my fail in the future because of her injurys and people don't want to pay the vet bills. sad though as they may not fail.

Have you thought of offering to pay the vets bills for anything that may result from any future kidney problem. We always do this when a cat has a problem and often if or when something does happen they are so in love with the little one that they pay up in the end anyway.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 10:54:24 AM »
Amys getting better and better everyday. The reason why people are put off by her is because her kidneys my fail in the future because of her injurys and people don't want to pay the vet bills. sad though as they may not fail.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 10:42:40 AM »
Just had a look at that website and its really good  ;D

Hows things going with amy ?? i cant believe she hasnt a home yet...she's just so gorgeous, one of the prettier ragdolls ive seen imo.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 10:23:05 AM »
Thanks for that information.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
UKRCC
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 20:03:57 PM »
Hi as a foster for The UKRCC I would like to make people aware of us. We are a Ragdoll rehoming group who take in any needy Ragdolls and find them great new homes.We rehome ragdolls all over so If you would like to give a ragdoll a home or would like your ragdoll rehomed for whatever reason then take a look on our website. www.ukrcc.co.uk .many thanks :thanks:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 16:19:11 PM by kelly-joy »

Link to CatChat