Author Topic: loving topsy turvy familly home available for siamese cat/kitten  (Read 5366 times)

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Elsie,Baby Blue,Dolly,Lilo,Marmalade, Oscar aka Ginger Ninja, Sweetheart (Raffles, Chappie, Chu Chi & Bonnie at Rainbow Bridge)
Re: loving topsy turvy familly home available for siamese cat/kitten
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 21:22:22 PM »
Hello

If you go onto the cat chat forum under i think homes needed 2 cats called Saffy and Sunni, mother and son are looking for a home together, mum is 2-3 son I think it said 14 wks. They are in the West Midlands.

Julie

Offline sassybutterfly

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: saffy, smokey, sowfee, sooty sweepy
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 23:08:50 PM »
Fire fox non of my cats are registerd with the pdsa, so i dont know how many cats you can take. i just know that if i have an emergency that i cant fund via a vet i would try them. I had a kitten who died last year, and i took him to the emergency pdsa, clinic at night time, saddly he died come the morning, so i never got to register him. i took him to the local vet first who gave him 3 injections but couldnt find anything noticeably wrong with him, the vet said he could probly do with an xray, and if i qualified for any help, it would probarbly be cheeper for me to take him to the pdsa, he deteriorated that night, so i ended up taking him to the emergency pdsa in walton, saddly he passed away, of his own accord, so i didnt get to fill any paper work in. they were very kind, and said they would take care of his little body. fabulouse organisation

but i think its 3.

hope that helps  ;)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 23:16:56 PM by sassybutterfly »

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 22:16:48 PM »
I'm not meaning to be nosy but are you still using the PDSA? It's just that I thought I read (?on Purrs?) that the PDSA were going to limit the number of pets one household can register with them OR not treating any pets adopted after you first apply.
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 15:48:34 PM »
Right ok  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline sassybutterfly

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 15:15:12 PM »
No i havent contacted any rescues, like i said im not in urgent need of a pussy cat, but if one comes up on here then just bear me in mind

sarah x

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 20:54:19 PM »
Ok, have you contacted any rescues?

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/pedigree.html

Offline sassybutterfly

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 20:50:22 PM »
Hi janek

I actually live on the wirral in merseyside, but we travelled to shropshire to rehome rama. We dont mind travelling a bit. not looking for a senior cat, would prefer 6 months to 5 years preferably, littertrained.

sarah x :evillaugh:

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 20:08:25 PM »
Which area are you - Shropshire? it's a good idea to add to the title  :)

Offline sassybutterfly

• Adult Cat
loving topsy turvy familly home available for siamese cat/kitten
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 20:04:39 PM »
Hi, if a siamese crops up that needs a home, then im happy to rehome them, my siamese died last year, he was put to sleep because of digestive stomache problems, he only had a few days to live. I miss him he was a character. I rehomed him from a cat rescue centre in shropshire. he got on well with my other cats and the children.

We also lost a kitten last year who died of a lung disorder, ther was nothing the pdsa could do for him, and he passed away ther, so we didnt have much luck with cats last year.

I have 5 cats so im not desperate to fill a hole, but thought id leave my message on here, for future referance.

I have a male oriental cross who is 11, a female tri colour blue who is 4, and one of her kittens who is 4 months, saddly he lost his playmate. and 2 cross apple head siamese brothers who are 2-3.
ftp://

sarah x

Link to CatChat