Author Topic: Da Bird, I love you.  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: Da Bird, I love you.
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 08:52:41 AM »
Hopefully if you click on pic ........  We can't let him play too long as he starts panting after 5 or 10 mins.  think it's due to his thick coat and he gets overheated.  He is pretty tame here....

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 20:44:38 PM »
I think that Groucho would like me to pass on his thanks to Sadie for leading me to think that he has not yet had a mousey sesh.   :-[ :-[ :-[

I hang my head in shame I know but playing with puds is one of OH's very few household "tasks".  I just thought I'd open a new one and our "little" baby just went wild. 

I put it back after 5 seconds so that OH can see how much our little man loves it when he gets back tonight.  It's such a thrill to see them have such fun.  Might try and get it on video  :sneaky:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 23:27:45 PM »
...... if she loves Da Bird I predict she will go MENTAL for Da Mouse!

That is sooooooooooo true.  It's weird how such a small attachment is such a huge hit with the furries  :wow:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 10:29:57 AM »
Da Bird is fantastic isn't it! If you try to describe it as feathers on a string to people who have never experienced it they think it's just like other feather/string cat toy combos... Nooooooo!

Not trying to increase profits for the Purrs shop, I promise, but if she loves Da Bird I predict she will go MENTAL for Da Mouse! You can get Da Mousey attachments from the Purrs shop ;)

Oh, I think you're going to have to stop referring to her as your scaredy cat - she sounds like she's a fully fledged, wrapped her owners round her paws, regular cat now  :)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 00:08:26 AM »
Way to go Sadie gal  :) :) :)  Da Bird Rocks  :yesss:

Offline Alex S

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Sadie
Da Bird, I love you.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 23:57:14 PM »
Slightly beside myself right now, just broke out da bird for the first time with Sadie and she LOVED it. I had to stop way before she had finished playing as my arm was starting to hurt after 20 mins at 11.30pm but she's now sat on top of the cabinet which it's kept in trying to peer through the crack to get a glimpse of her new nemesis!

Five and a half months ago she was too scared to even step out of her hiding place, what a difference!

Link to CatChat