Author Topic: HI everyone !  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: HI everyone !
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 16:11:16 PM »
Have you checked out all the rescues in your area .... click on the map to find your local rescues.  (Many have featured cats on the catchat page so you may just find your special furbabe here) http://catchat.org/adoption/index.html
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 08:16:41 AM »
thxs for the warm welcomes!  :shy:
I spent yesterday at the Rspca again and phoning around rescue centres looking for a cat or kitten ,my legs ache from all this Kitty hunting, I saw an older furry looking cat thats still in recovery but they said she may be coming up for adoption soon- so will see if she does as she had such a sweet little face amongst all this fur bless her! x

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 23:00:54 PM »
A warm   :welcome:  from me too
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 21:59:11 PM »
welcome to the forum :)

Offline AllShookUp

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Annastasia 1994-2009
  • Slave to: Elvis & Miki-MooMoo
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 21:14:49 PM »
 :hug: :welcome:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
HI everyone !
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 21:00:31 PM »
Hi Just thought i would introduce myself!
I am the parent of a 16 year old animal mad daughter. we are currently looking for a kitten, we already have 3 lovebirds a cockatiel and a fish but I think after all the years of perstering and looking after the other animals so well that she is ready to look after a kitten or older cat. she loves looking after my moms cats when she goes to stay and i will be in with pussycat the majority of the time as work from home anyway. xx
we have looked at several older kittens privately and also at local RSPCA but still not found the right kitty.
I would prefer to rehome a kitty if possible than buy from a breeder but its proving quite dificult. I have younger children at home too so i need a cat that has a pretty high tolerance level of noise ..playfull is good and daughter is just looking for a cat to love and cuddle really.
shes hopefully starting a BTEC Level 3 in animal care in september as wants to be a zookeeper so im confident its not a fad.
as for me i pretend kitty is for her to my oh but secretly im buying things for it everytime i go out to ensure it has everything it needs to be a pampered pet ;D

Link to CatChat