Author Topic: Flying Cats !  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
Re: Flying Cats !
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2011, 22:55:19 PM »
If I am ill to the point I only have energy to feed, clean litter trays and let the dogs in and out of the garden, I normally find when I wake up that I have difficulty getting out of bed as the cats have all snuggled into me that tight that the quilt is like a cocoon and pinning me down  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't mind as I am warm but just have to mention the word "food" to them and they let me up  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope you are feeling better now bunglycat.

I've gotten quite adept at wriggling out from under the blanket without disturbing my sleeping furball. Funny thing is, it really bothers me when she does NOT come and lay on top of me!

I would find that a doddle but with 7 cats to negotiate it does make it a lot more difficult to wriggle out of the covers without disturbing and two are aware of the slightest movement but there again that would have meant the difference between life and death for them when they were baby kittens.
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline Owned_By_Napkin

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Napkin
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 21:13:55 PM »
If I am ill to the point I only have energy to feed, clean litter trays and let the dogs in and out of the garden, I normally find when I wake up that I have difficulty getting out of bed as the cats have all snuggled into me that tight that the quilt is like a cocoon and pinning me down  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't mind as I am warm but just have to mention the word "food" to them and they let me up  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've gotten quite adept at wriggling out from under the blanket without disturbing my sleeping furball. Funny thing is, it really bothers me when she does NOT come and lay on top of me!

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 19:40:49 PM »
Thanks Ellen , yes second day i have stayed up all day and not had to go back to bed . Think i am on the mend , just wish everything didn''t taste funny though !
I love my food and have hardly eaten for a week and everything i try has a funny taste ,even my nice cup of tea !

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 18:46:32 PM »

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 23:09:58 PM »
Maryas -not a mark on me  :rofl:
I would never have thought such a big lump could be so nimble and gentle .
Shows he loves his mummy  ;D :Luv2:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 16:58:05 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: Way to go Winston  :rofl:

Flu and a smashed in face for your mum  ;) :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 16:47:27 PM »
LOL!  :rofl: - you are lucky, mine are like fairy elephants  :shocked:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 15:29:11 PM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwww wonderful  ;D

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
Flying Cats !
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 14:58:13 PM »
I have been layed up in bed for the last 5 days with flu -apart from sorting the cats out thats all i have had the energy to do .
Yesterday i started feeling a bit better and as i have slept a lot , didn''t sleep too well last night.

Anyway about 8-9 am , out of the corner of my eye (bearing in mind  Sophie was asleep at the side of me and Pandora next to her too) i saw the outline of a cat flying through the air -it landed on my pillow -it never touched any of the cats or my head -it settled on my pillow and purred really loudly .

It was Winston  :rofl:
Now, this is no small cat -around 7kg i imagine , and he had leapt from his scratching post bed , near the window right across the bed and landed so gently it was unbelievable .
Talk about a gentle giant  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Link to CatChat