Author Topic: Coventry Cat Group Newsletter  (Read 1679 times)

Offline madamcat (Edd)

• Hero Cat
Re: Coventry Cat Group Newsletter
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 11:48:11 AM »
Thanks for posting that Angie . Is there a sponsorship scheme that people can join for the oldies that stay with Covcats ?
Hoping that 2011 is better for you all :hug:

sort of.... well actually we say there is but we've never thought it through properly, so if anyone has any ideas........

Used to do pen sponsorship when with a rescue, whereby people gave a monthly sum and every quarter we used to send out an update from the cats that went through that pen.

So perhaps something like that for your oldies or people could sponsor an individual cat. Just need someone who will be willing to prepare and send out an update. The sponsorships monies can be paid by s/o and can be gift-aided.

If you want to know more let me know - it can be a good way of raising funds for cats that will remain under your care to meet the day to day costs and veterinary care.

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 10:53:02 AM »
Thanks for posting that Angie . Is there a sponsorship scheme that people can join for the oldies that stay with Covcats ?

sort of.... well actually we say there is but we've never thought it through properly, so if anyone has any ideas........

Just out of interest , what is the furthest area that Cov Cats can use for fostering , would Solihull be too far?

We've had people outside of Coventry before but to be honest it doesn't seem to last very long. It's not that we all rush round to visit each other that often, but I think most people who have fosteed outside Coventry feel isolated.
Having said that, if you see me appealing for help next year for mum/kits and still fancy it do yell!

Offline madamcat (Edd)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 08:44:11 AM »

« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:46:40 AM by Edd »

Offline MooCat

• Adult Cat
    • Myspace Musician
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 00:59:30 AM »
Just out of interest , what is the furthest area that Cov Cats can use for fostering , would Solihull be too far?
"There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats."

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 22:57:22 PM »
A very good newsletter Angie  ;D

Its the oldies that touch my heart

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Coventry Cat Group Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 13:01:45 PM »
Hi all,

thank you for your support during the year. I have attached a copy of the newsletter sent out to members this week.

Some of it you will have seen before... ;)

Link to CatChat