Author Topic: Sign to stop brutal inhumane treatment of reindeer in Sweden & Norway (meat trade)  (Read 4061 times)

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
signed :(

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
signed
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Signed
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
I dared to watch part of the video and I now hate Swedes and Norwegians as much as I hate the Chinese and Canadians  >:(

I couldn't watch much of it. They were sawing antlers off while they were alive. They were bleeding and you could see in their eyes how they were distressed and in agony  :'(

I saw a baby trying to stay with its mother and was being pulled away by one back leg by a rope - they are brutal monsters  >:(

There was no stunning - I saw a 'man' sticking a metal thing into a reindeers head (into its brain) and it was shuddering in pain  >:(

The treatment of these animals is horrific. Please tell your friends to not buy venison and sign the petition.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 23:44:08 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
Signed.
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
http://view.wspaupdates.org/view_email.aspx?j=fe6515717c6c067d7115&m=fef211727c6c01&ls=fded127477630c7972157977&l=fe9a16737064017f71&s=fe2116777067017a7d1c71&jb=ffcf14&ju=fe2d15707c62057b771273

I haven't watched the video. It says it is upsetting for animal lovers - I will take their word that they are treated inhumanely at every stage of the process  >:(

I heard a programme on the radio yesterday about the meat being healthy etc and was even considering trying venison but no chance now  >:(

There really is no need - there are ways of treating animals with respect and killing them painlessly.  :'(
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 19:00:41 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat