Author Topic: Very impressed with Felix tokens  (Read 3804 times)

Offline AliCat

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Tachi and Akamaru.
Re: Very impressed with Felix tokens
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 23:11:52 PM »
Tachi loves the felix mice! He keeps destroying them so I have to keep donating for more.  ;)

Offline Frances

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Christopher, Eleanor and George; RIP James
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 16:33:05 PM »
I've just checked the Felix website and the offer has changed to 24 tokens for one tin of Felix for CP.

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 10:45:52 AM »
I never realised this either, I've stopped cutting them off the boxes now as we wasn't using them  :shocked: :-[ but shall now start saving them again

Offline Ambi

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 02:42:10 AM »
Didnt realise you could donate them either!

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 20:29:51 PM »
As an aside, we caught our neighbour removing tokens from Felix boxes in our recycling.  Don't know who was more embarrassed as I should have removed them and sent to CP  :-[  ;)

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 17:19:22 PM »
Sorry I can't help with your query Darren but as you've brought back this thread I thought people might like to know that CP HQ have indeed passed the blankies on to the branches as they'd had so many donated. All branches were asked if we wanted some and we ended off with 40! Some are going to our fosterers for their residents, some to volunteers as a thank you and the rest we will put as prizes for the next tombola as we aren't allowed to sell them. They are really good quality too. So a big thank you to all who have donated their tokens and keep going  :thanks:

Offline DarrenR

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 19:15:06 PM »
Sorry to bring back an old thread but I didn't want to start a new one when this one is relevant.

I did all the online business to donate 10 blankets to CP. I printed the form off and sent the tokens of straight away. This was in the beginning of June. I hadn't heard anything back but then again didn't expect to. I logged on the Felix site again tonight and it says they are still waiting for tokens! Anybody else experienced delays? The only other thing that could have happened is that they got lost in the post.  :(

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 01:52:28 AM »
Think i have some somewhere .
I didn''t know it was on offer in Tesco and i had a delivery yesterday , although last time i ordered loads ,none turned up as they were out of stock !!
Not sure what they thought to my delivery -loads of ice cream in it and not much else !!!!

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 19:02:51 PM »
Yep, if you go to the World of Felix website and click on the 'see all' bit of the menu, there's an option to donate items to CP. It only costs the postage to send the tokens off.  :) The items can only go to HQ though.  :innocent: Maybe if they get enough blankies they'll send some out to the branches.  :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 12:47:23 PM »
I didnt know that either and my lot stoppede eating Felix but Franta is eating itr again now.

Oh and its on offer in Tesco until early jan  2 boxes for £5 and remember there is VAT on cat food!!

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 12:08:29 PM »
didn't know you could donate - I throw loads away  :-:

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 11:47:40 AM »
Yea the mice from Felix is good quality ones.  I still have some that look new although they are getting on now for 3 years old, I got them in the kitten packs. 
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
Very impressed with Felix tokens
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 11:41:06 AM »
I have loads of Felix tokens here left over from feeding foster kittens and my own cats.  :evillaugh: I've never done anything with them before but decided I may as well 'donate' some via the Felix website to CP. (The reason I hadn't before was that it goes straight to HQ and the branch cannot claim them.  :tired:)

Anyway, I clicked to donate 2 fleece blankies to CP. It was free but cost 180 tokens I think and I just had to pay the postage to send the tokens in. The screen also mentioned a free toy mouse.   :shocked: All I had to do was post the tokens off.  :) They sent me confirmation emails a few days later to say the blankies and mouse were on their way.  ;)

Today I was amazed to get a package from Felix and it became clear CP must have got the blankies but the mouse for was me!  :wow: It's a good quality one as well  :naughty:

I was not expecting to get anything myself at all.  :shocked: Tilly will be so pleased.  :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat