Author Topic: Loving home waiting for a Indoor long haired pusscat/kitten (South West Scotland)  (Read 4675 times)

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
 :welcome:
Have you considered cat-proofing your garden or constructing a secure run? That might make more rescue cats available to you without you having to allow your cats to be fully outdoor.
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Abcynthia

• Kitten
Hi

I only have the Cats Protection local to me and as far as I've heard they wouldn't home to me because I want to keep them indoors and I have a multi cat household.
I have, however, been in contact with a couple of breed rescues and I am on their waiting lists.

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Hi and welcome to Purrs!

Have you contacted all rescues in your area http://www.catchat.org/adoption/strath.html
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Abcynthia

• Kitten
Hi There

I would love to give a loving home to a long haired cat/kitten. That is where my soft spot lies. I love long haired cats. This is already reflected in the little family I currently own. I have 2 ragdolls - 1 that is 6 years old and 1 that is  1 year old. I also own a mainecoon cross that is one year old (Him and the young raggie make great playmates  :) ) and lastly the odd one out -  a Siamese. He was brought to me by a friend out of desperation because her next door neighbour had taken him to her door and told him to take him or get rid of him. This was purely because he followed her all the time   >:( Happily though he slotted in very well when he arrived and cuddles up with the others.

Anyway I feel I have space to give a needy cat a home. I live in a 3 bedroom house with my partner and my little girl who is two. I am a stay at home mum so I am around all day to pander to the cats every needs  ;) I am a big animal lover all round and have a HNC in animal care.

I know it is difficult to find a cat that will be happy living with other cats and not be too wary of children in a rescue as so many come from awful circumstances, but I really hope that there might be one out there I could give a forever home to. I also know that there never seems to be any come up near me. We could travel a small distance (2 hours max). I will say that all my cats are indoor cats and would prefer to keep it that way. I have had cats in my family since I was born and could never be without them!

I would be so happy to hear of any suggestions!
Thanks for reading
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 21:32:47 PM by Abcynthia »

Link to CatChat