Author Topic: poor wee kitty  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Re: poor wee kitty
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 16:37:23 PM »
That's on my local tree, I saw it yesterday, beautiful little kitten, feel awful for it, I hope it doesn't end up with some BSB :(

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 10:57:54 AM »
At time's it make's me feel ashamed to be a member of the human race.That is one of the  :censored: reasons!!
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Offline AllShookUp

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Annastasia 1994-2009
  • Slave to: Elvis & Miki-MooMoo
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 08:41:16 AM »
Hi AllShookUp

I've had to edit the first post to replace the link with the actual wording of the advert, the reason we don't allow the g**tree links on Purrs is because it unwittingly advertises the site in question for them and makes them higher on google searches etc when they shouldn't be allowed to 'sell' animals in the first place  :(

Poor little thing though, can only hope he goes on to find a better home than the one he has now  :(

ooops sorry  :-[ I didnt realise.

I do hope he goes to a good home. :(

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 04:42:54 AM »
Not sure who is the most irresponsible, father for buying a living creature without checking it would be cared for or mother wanting to trade kitten for puppy. Guess who will be left holding the dog when daughter leaves home?  >:( God help the child if that is the quality of parenting.
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 21:29:53 PM »
Just hope the poor kitty ends up in a home where he won't be viewed as a disposable gift to be replaced and will be loved for the rest of his life. Poor little thing, wonder if the mother is just doing it to spite the father?

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 21:18:41 PM »
The exact reason why animals should not be bought for Christmas grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and so sorry for the kitten.  :(

Offline lillylau

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 21:13:14 PM »
Thats terrible so sad hope this little lad fine a home were he is loved very much just as he deserves makes me sad :'(

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 21:04:24 PM »
Hi AllShookUp

I've had to edit the first post to replace the link with the actual wording of the advert, the reason we don't allow the g**tree links on Purrs is because it unwittingly advertises the site in question for them and makes them higher on google searches etc when they shouldn't be allowed to 'sell' animals in the first place  :(

Poor little thing though, can only hope he goes on to find a better home than the one he has now  :(

Offline AllShookUp

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 20:48:14 PM »
Maybe because he cant be bothered with such a commitment?  :( wee shame.

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 20:43:28 PM »
Obviously Dad and Mum not communicating but if seperate why does he not keep it with him.
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline AllShookUp

• Senior Cat
poor wee kitty
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 20:30:33 PM »
I usually have a wee lookie on G**tree out of interest to see what's what and I came across this advert which made me sad. One wee girls "plaything"...getting rid for another :(

British Shorthair. 12 weeks. Male. Very playful. Loves to cuddle up. Eating well. Litter trained. Very good boy.

All injections, wormed, flea treatment.

I had bought this kitten as a present for my little girl for Christmas. Unfortunately her mother has decided that a puppy will suit her better.

I had also bought brand new items –
Pet Carrier
Litter tray
Bed
Food bowls
Scratch Post

Kitten is ready to go with or without the accessories.

£60 for the kitten or £90 including all the accessories. (saves you having to buy everything).

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

>:( >:( :(

« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 21:02:16 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen, Reason: To replace link with actual advert wording »

Link to CatChat