Author Topic: An elephant never forgets...  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: An elephant never forgets...
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 23:05:46 PM »
Thats brilliant  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 19:22:12 PM »
Definitely the Pavlov's dog theory there lol!  :evillaugh:  :rofl:

Offline sallyagdm

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Arnie, Gucci and Dandy
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 21:27:36 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
An elephant never forgets...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 20:51:38 PM »
...or should that be a cat never forgets  :evillaugh:

I have an old clockwork catmate feeder that probably hasn't been used for at least two years. I stopped using it as I didn't like the fact the timer wasn't digital meaning you can't get both compartments to pop up at once ie Riley would guzzle both meals before Lu got a look in  :tired:

I bought a couple of digital feeders but as Riley is on a special diet at the mo I couldn't use the digital feeders for breakfast as he has learnt how to break into them and I'd need to be up to supervise who was eating what :tired: After 6 weeks of getting up at 6am to feed them separately I reached breaking point and have had to start separating them at night so they both have their own feeder that serves breakfast at an ungodly hour and no risk of Riley eating Lu's.

This means I can use the old catmate one as a) he can't break into it to have it early and b) it doesn't need both compartments to open at once as it's only his brekkie being delivered  ;D

Anyway, he was just laying sparko unconscious on the floor next to my chair, I heard a faint click and he did a forwards roll from a sleeping position and sprinted through the living room, into the hallway and then into the kitchen. I wondered what on earth could have 'spooked' him so much to practically give him carpet burns on his paws. Got in the kitchen and remembered I'd set the 'old' feeder to check it was still working and it had just popped up Talk about a memory!  :Crazy:

Link to CatChat