Author Topic: Three beautiful cats looking for new homes- Stoke on Trent (Unknown Outcome)  (Read 6330 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
As there has been no updates will move to sorted now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Three beautiful cats looking for new homes- Stoke on Trent
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 08:19:42 AM »
Any news please?

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 18:31:52 PM »
Have you tried Leek Home For Stray Cats? they should not be too far away from you.

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 22:26:07 PM »
Have you contacted Pauline at Thorneywood persian rescue -no idea how far that is from you though .

I would have them like a shot but 5 persians already is enough to keep up with .

Offline heather-kitty

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 21:57:43 PM »
Hi everyone

Well I've still had no luck whatsoever with rehoming my kitties!
I have contacted soooo many different people, rescues, breed specific websites etc. who have all been unable to help us, I'm running out of ideas!
It's such a shame because my cats are so wonderful I know they would make fantastic pets for the right people!  :(

Heather xx

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 16:11:35 PM »
Oh Heather, I'm so sorry your'e having to rehome your cats, :hug: I've always had a soft spot for Tootie  :Luv2: :Luv2: I hope you find some lovely homes soon.  :hug: :hug:

Offline heather-kitty

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 07:59:39 AM »
We managed to find a new home for Sylvester with an old school friend of mine!
I'm friends with her on facebook so it's nice to be able to get updates on how he's doing. He's settled in reeeeeally well and he's having so much fun which I'm pleased about!

Heather xx

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 07:54:43 AM »
Hi Heather,

Sorry you have to rehome. It must be heartbreaking. I just can't imagine having to do it  :( - I don't think I need to tell you to do it through rescues. Especially with a pedigree when someone might think they can make a profit.

What happened to Sylvester?

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 06:51:38 AM »
I'm so sorry you're having to rehome your lovely cats.  Have you contacted rescues in your area?

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/staffs.html

They will probably be full but will put you on a waiting list or you could ask for a direct homing where the cats will remain with you until a home is found.

Best of luck.

Offline heather-kitty

• Adult Cat
Three beautiful cats looking for new homes- Stoke on Trent (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 22:55:11 PM »
Hi everyone

It breaks my heart that I am looking to rehome my cats. If you are at all interested them please feel free to send me a PM. All my cats are spayed or neutered. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Matilda- 6 year oldBlue/Cream British Shorthair

So this is Matilda. She is very playful and is very happy to come and sit on your lap as and when it suits her! I would describe her as being quite a feisty girl, she is certainly the boss of the bunch!

Tootie- 5 year old Scottish Fold
Gizmo- 5 year old moggy

We really want Tootie and Gizmo to be rehomed together, Gizmo is quite a shy boy until he gets to know you. He is extremely playful though, and I would definitely say that food is the way to his heart! Tootie is quite an unusual breed, he has curled over ears as he is a Scottish Fold. He is a real sweetheart, also very playful but he absolutely adores being fussed and lets face it, you just have to look at his owl-like face and your heart just melts!

All three cats have lived indoors all their lives, they have never been out.

As I said, please PM me with any questions or let me know if you think you can offer any of my cats a loving home. I am very sad to have to do this but I know that my cats deserve to be in homes where they will live their lives to the full!

Heather xx
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 13:14:20 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat