Author Topic: Merlin - 14 year old male black cat - Wrexham (Unknown Outcome)  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Merlin - 14 year old male black cat - Wrexham (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 06:47:19 AM »
As there has been no update will move this now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Merlin - 14 year old male black cat - Wrexham
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 09:59:32 AM »
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
  • A household of cavvie lovers and cat lovers
    • Any Breed Cat and Small Animal Rescue
  • Slave to: All of the purr-babies that come through ABCSA! RIP my little man Jay, run free at the bridge sweetheart xx
Merlin - 14 year old male black cat - Wrexham (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 22:11:19 PM »
Merlin came into rescue with Tabitha and has been with her since kittenhood.

However, Tabitha became dominant over Merlin and he has become somewhat shy and reserved - even scared of strangers until he has heard their voices for a while. He does come round.

He needs to be away from Tabitha and in his own family, which I feel that although he has lived with another cat, dog and been around young children, he should be homed with an 'older' family and possibly a quiter at or cat friendly dog who won't bother him. He needs time to 'come out of his shell' again which my fosterer is working on with him.

Merlin, although 14, has plenty of life left in him, he has been neutered, microchipped, flead and wormed and will be brought up to date with vaccs. He will have 4 weeks free petplan insurance on rehoming too.

Awaiting pic
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:46:30 AM by Janeyk »
I love my cavvies and my baby 'chi-weenie' (chihuahua x daschund).

I have now opened up my rescue to include cats, toy breed dogs, rabbits, ferrets, rodents etc.  All animals are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, flead and wormed, microchipped. Dogs/Cats/rabbits come with 4 weeks Petplan insurance

Link to CatChat