Author Topic: Tabitha - 14 year old white and tabby - Oswestry (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Tabitha - 14 year old white and tabby - Oswestry (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 06:45:37 AM »
As there has been no update will move this now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Tabitha - 14 year old white and tabby - Oswestry
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 09:58:56 AM »
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
  • A household of cavvie lovers and cat lovers
    • Any Breed Cat and Small Animal Rescue
  • Slave to: All of the purr-babies that come through ABCSA! RIP my little man Jay, run free at the bridge sweetheart xx
Tabitha - 14 year old white and tabby - Oswestry (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 22:06:28 PM »
Tabitha came into rescue with Merlin due to a relationship split and landlords not accepting cats.

Although Tabitha and Merlin have been together since kittens, I and her fosterer feel that they need rehoming seperately as Tabitha is bullying Merlin - bless him!

She is fine with other cats and dogs and has been fine round young children. She is a very confident and friendly cat who took to be very dominant over Merlin.

She has been spayed, microchipped and is up to date with flea and worm treatment. I will bring her up to date with vaccs and she will have 4 weeks free petplan insurance on rehoming.

This girl has lots of years left in her yet so please don't be put off by her age. Ideal family cat.
Pic will be added shortly
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:45:04 AM by Janeyk »
I love my cavvies and my baby 'chi-weenie' (chihuahua x daschund).

I have now opened up my rescue to include cats, toy breed dogs, rabbits, ferrets, rodents etc.  All animals are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, flead and wormed, microchipped. Dogs/Cats/rabbits come with 4 weeks Petplan insurance

Link to CatChat