Author Topic: Lucy Lou - gorgeous 11 month old black female - Prestatyn (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Lucy Lou - gorgeous 11 month old black female - Prestatyn (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 06:41:57 AM »
As there has been no update will move this now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Lucy Lou - gorgeous 11 month old black female - Prestatyn
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 09:58:21 AM »
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
  • A household of cavvie lovers and cat lovers
    • Any Breed Cat and Small Animal Rescue
  • Slave to: All of the purr-babies that come through ABCSA! RIP my little man Jay, run free at the bridge sweetheart xx
Lucy Lou - gorgeous 11 month old black female - Prestatyn (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 21:30:31 PM »
Meet Lucy.
Lucy is a gorgeous young mum who is looking for a forever home to continue her own kittenhood in and a family to grow up with.
She has now been microchipped and will be fully vaccinated and spayed this week. She is up to date with flea and worm treatment

Stunning little girl who would love her own family and fireplace. I have had the pleasure of Lucy's company and she is a fantastic and placid little girl. She was happy to sit on my lap, have a cuddle and wander round, and that was after I microchipped her - bless her! She is currently sharing her space with Cookie and is ok with her. She has really come out of herself now and is playing really well.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:41:39 AM by Janeyk »
I love my cavvies and my baby 'chi-weenie' (chihuahua x daschund).

I have now opened up my rescue to include cats, toy breed dogs, rabbits, ferrets, rodents etc.  All animals are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, flead and wormed, microchipped. Dogs/Cats/rabbits come with 4 weeks Petplan insurance

Link to CatChat