Author Topic: Yo!  (Read 2328 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Yo!
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 07:14:21 AM »
 :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Keeping fingers crossed for you xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Cooper & Peanut

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 14:32:10 PM »

She's beautiful Becka.  Just beautiful.   :hug:

I second that  :Luv:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 14:05:44 PM »

She's beautiful Becka.  Just beautiful.   :hug:

Offline beckamsimmons

• Adult Cat
  • looking for my sweet kitten Thimble always
  • Slave to: Bubble and Squeak
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 14:00:29 PM »
Just had another call about the poor cat knocked down last week. Again the person said it was definitely an adult cat. So backs up the case for it not being thimble. Which has to be good, for us. The lady also said the people down her road all know about thimble and are all keeping an eye out which is encouraging.
If one good thing has come out of this it is that we've spoken to SOME lovely people and met some of our neighbours...!

Thanks for all my hugs. I've needed them today. I'm terrible when i'm working as I just want to do thimble finding things, I can't concentrate! We have to tell my step daughters tomorrow about thimble (they're only 5 and 7), they adore her! They're coming to stay and I'm DREADING it for once!

also here's another pic of thims when she was ickle.

B :Luv2:
xx
Please help me find my best friend Thimble, missing in Coventry 19.10.10

Offline Cooper & Peanut

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 11:14:20 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs

So sorry to hear this worrying news. Fingers and paws crossed she returns safe and sound very soon

Words are useless at times like these so here's a few hugs instead  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 08:11:26 AM »
I really must stop starting the day in tears!  Am so sorry to hear that Thimble has been missing for 9 nights (10 now I guess) but very much hope she turns up safe and well in the very near future.  Meanwhile stay as strong as you can although I do know it's agony  :hug: :hug: :hug:

She is such a very beautiful girl  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 07:18:56 AM »

Am so so sorry.  I know how this feels, and you'll be going out of your mind with worry.  Sending "come home Thimble" vibes to you and pray your little girl turns up safe and sound.  :hug: :hug:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 06:57:17 AM »
Hiya  :welcome: to Purrs sorry it's under sad circumstances though  :(

I've just seen your post in Lost & Found, hopefully your lovely girl will be home safely soon xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 22:56:40 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, sorry it's under such worrying circumstances  :hug: Really hope you have some positive news about Thimble soon  :hug:

In the meantime you are amongst likeminded people who know exactly how you're feeling and how much she means to you  :hug:

Offline beckamsimmons

• Adult Cat
  • looking for my sweet kitten Thimble always
  • Slave to: Bubble and Squeak
Yo!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 22:32:59 PM »
hello! I'm new around here... I have joined as my beautiful kitten Thimble is missing (see my post on lost page). I am hoping to get well needed support from you guys and the more people looking out for thimble the better.

I relocated from Reading to Coventry with my boyfriend (who moved form Nottingham) as we met on twitter last year! So here we are and with no friends or family around it's very hard now something like this has happened. I actually had to leave my two beautiful cats Magic and Daisy behind with my ex as it wasn't fair to move them on him or them, at least i know they are loved and safe.  :shy:

We got the lovely sweet Thimble from from Cats Protection (who are brilliant), I work form home full time so we thought I'd be great company for her and she'd be great company for me. And we were right. she was the most affectionate cat I have ever known. I grew up with cats plus the two I owned previously.   Thimble loved going out looking around, and then scooting back in to sit on my lap for cuddles. She loved to nuzzle and lick my neck.  :P

She tried to get out even when she was tiny and not allowed! She jumped out a first floor window on her third day and we found her stunned in a bush (perfectly unharmed!) I should have know then she'd be too adventurous for her own good :-/

So last Tuesday, normal day, we had dinner about 6pm and gave thimble hers, then she went out and has never come back. It's never been more than an hour before, and now it's been 9 nights. I cannot bear it. We've done all the suggestions on this site and ones from other sites. We've registered her online with loads of websites, put posters/flyers around the area, ad in newspaper, knocked on doors, spoken to binmen, policemen, postman and scrap metal man..... you get the picture. :-:

We are desperate to know where she is, and have had various hoax calls and texts. Last night we had  acll about  a cat seen on a road last Tuesday, it all seemed to fit...so i had an awful night crying/wailing but this morning my boyfriend went and spoke to people down that road and a man said it was definitely a large cat so couldn't have been thimble. relief, but a real mix of emotions! The poor cat it was...  :(

Anyway, i have waffled enough, in essence my boyfriend starts a temp job next week and i'll be here on my own 8/9 hours every afternoon/evening and it's going to be even worse.

Am trying to stay positive, thimble must be somewhere... keep dreaming she's walks back in, last night she was all wet when she came in, i woke up and it was raining. weird.

Anyway, thanks for reading if you made it this far, I look forward to chatting with you fellow cat lovers, they really are the most amazing creatures and whatever happens we've been privileged to know Thimble...

:Luv2:
xxx

Please help me find my best friend Thimble, missing in Coventry 19.10.10

Link to CatChat