Author Topic: Update on Little Miss  (Read 1304 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Update on Little Miss
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 23:06:47 PM »
Hoping Puppy gets bored soon. Sorry to hear Little Miss is no longer at your abode, though. I know you and Dave were very fond of her. (And Chilli didn't HATE her.... :evillaugh:)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 23:03:14 PM »
That's a shame Shona but I guess we all know what it's like to loose a cat and she will be glad to have her back.  Sounds like she's got her hands TOO full if you ask me.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 19:18:45 PM »
Sorry Little Midsd Miss has gone back to her owners and hope she is OK with the puppy :hug:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 23:16:25 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline Cooper & Peanut

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 19:14:43 PM »
I'm sad for you, you've lost your little friend! But, I'm glad she's safe and sound (even though she is now living with 'young and stupid'  :evillaugh:)

Hugs to you and Dave  :hug:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Update on Little Miss
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 18:54:39 PM »
Well, it turns out I was right, previous owners got hold of her :'(

They used to live in the same little group of flats I do and she kept disappearing then just never came back one day (We'll skim over the not looking for her bit). Then they moved last week but were coming back to feed a rabbit they had until they could rehome it (we'll skim over that too). She said they had to move because their flat was riddled with damp which I can understand. Turns out the black cat that visits me is also theirs and has stayed with a neighbour here as she likes to get out and wasn't happy being kept in.

So they managed to grab her the day she went missing obviously and have now taken her to their new flat. Apparently they have a 6 month old puppy who is not used to cats and keeps chasing her :( But otherwise they've said she is happy and not asking to go out. I've told her that if she has any problems etc then to just get in touch with me and I'm happy to give advice or have her back.

On the positive side she said that they'd taken Little Miss off her mum and first thing they did was get her spayed ;D So she's at least a little bit responsible. She also sounded really really young (or stupid, you take your pick) but I am grateful she took the time to get touch and let me know she was okay and she asked after Dave too.

So a sort of happy ending, just not for me and Dave (I'm back to not getting a lie in anymore, Dave has decided I can be harassed for breakfast again now he doesn't have a friend to play with).

Link to CatChat