Author Topic: Foster needed for Billy, very big tabby & white 4 yr old male Nottingham (Sorted)  (Read 3547 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Great thanks, I'll move this now then  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Foster needed for Billy, very big tabby & white 4 yr old male Nottingham
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 18:47:56 PM »
Any news please?

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Due to a change in the fosterers circumstances a foster home is urgently needed for Billy. Pleaes PM RACR if you can help.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline kado

• Adult Cat
  • Maisey Moo.
Re: Billy, very big tabby & white 4 yr old male Nottingham
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »
Billy is lovely.  I think a bigger cat and the oldies have a lot of love to give people,  I cant undersand while he hasnt got a home yet. 

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 10:08:38 AM »
I love big cats, they just look so cuddly- not good if they are poorly though like your Guinness- i have to make sure i dont become a "feeder" with our new kitten Georgia as shes so little i may feel that motherly urge to fatten her up :scared:
the lady said she ate 3 kitten sachets a day but she hasnt so far- its not that she doesnt eat as she eats some- just not all of it but i figure shes settling in so i will see in a few days if she gets used to us-hopefully her appitite will improve.
my moms cat brings in other cats at night for partys -one actually broke the cat flap as he tried to run out when mom came in kitchen one night- mom said he was stuck then got out but pulled cat flap off :Crazy: mom said it was huge!!

Offline kado

• Adult Cat
  • Maisey Moo.
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 09:54:13 AM »
He is a big boy.  You will be suprised that a big cat can fit though a tiny flap.  My Guinness due to a bladder problem and cystitas is bigger he weighs aroung 10kgs.  He puts it on in the winter and goes down to around 9kgs in the summer.  He doesnt eat that much and everybody knows around where we live not to feed him.  He prefers to go to sleep in my neighbours house if she is in.

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 08:48:28 AM »
aww its a wonder he managed to fit through the catflaps bless him.. i think hes where the word cat burglar must come from !!!
he looks slightly unimpressed on the pic  as if hes had his life off food theft rudely interupted- I hope he does find a good home where someone can look after him well but hopefully not pander to his excessive apetite! ;)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 19:15:31 PM »
Bump.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 21:34:27 PM »
Good heavens and I thought Dave was mahoosive for a moggy! He's lovely though, I hope he finds a home soon :Luv:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Billy, very big tabby & white 4 yr old male
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 21:30:52 PM »
Billy is still looking.....

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Billy, very big tabby & white 4 yr old male
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 07:47:38 AM »
 :Luv: aww what a fabulous boy, he needs da bird  :evillaugh:

best of luck for Billy! xx

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
Billy is 4 years old and came into rescue as a obese stray! He had been roaming round going through windows and cat flaps heling himself to the neighbour hoods cats food! Due to this he got very overweight.. He then slowly moved himself into a ladies house permantly and though wild at the time soon became to love fusses and cuddles.. No body knew of Billy or where he lived and due to his ever increasing size and lethargy with it the lady was worried so she called us for help.. We took Billy in and though loves a fuss he does NOT like being examined for medical checks and does lash out and bite.. He had ear mites and extremly sore ears which ears drops are helping with and stronghold.

Billy does love his food and idealy he does need a home as an only cat or where food intake can be controled and to help him exercise more to get fit again.. he has lost some weight and become more active but he still has a long way to go.. His weight on arrival was 7.52KG!!!!!

Billy is a laid back boy and gets on well with other cats, doesn"t mind dogs and is fine around children.

If you would like to offer Billy a home, please pm me or email racr@btinternet.com or phone 0560238367 or 07853076956

« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 20:19:49 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat