Author Topic: Mosi is completely well!  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
Re: Mosi is completely well!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 08:18:29 AM »
Glad to hear he's back to his normal naughty self! ;D

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 07:52:05 AM »
Fab news x

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 07:51:08 AM »
I've not been on for a couple of days and I read this - I expected it to say 'Mosi is completely bonkers/crazy' and was shocked at first but please he's ok when I read it all.  :hug: :Luv2:

Mary

well = bonkers and crazy for Mosi!  ;D

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 22:31:53 PM »
I've not been on for a couple of days and I read this - I expected it to say 'Mosi is completely bonkers/crazy' and was shocked at first but please he's ok when I read it all.  :hug: :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 13:48:10 PM »
I'm so relieved as it's only really now that he's back to normal that I realise that there was definitely something wrong.  Nothing huge, but when something minor goes on for a while they it does worry you and a vet visit becomes necessary.  I'm so glad he's back to the naughty boy I know and love (not that I was saying that last night when he kept pushing the bedroom door open).

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 18:12:44 PM »
yay!!!!!!! so pleased!! :dance:

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 15:11:18 PM »
Fab news

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 14:00:43 PM »
Excellent news  ;D ;D ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Mosi is completely well!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 13:10:15 PM »
 ;D

It's worth saying because he has been really under the weather lately.  Tbh, when I had more money I would probably have taken him to the vet as a precaution but I knew there was nothing serious wrong so I just opted for keeping a close eye on him.  He'd have days when he seemed fine but a then he'd go back to being not 100%.  Just a bit queiter than usual and not quite as perky.  I think the fleas might have been at least part of the problem so he was de-flead and had a worming tablet.  Flat was sprayed too.  He seemed fine but still had soft poos which concerned me a bit and I was thinking he would have to go to the vet.  Last week I got home one day and new instantly he was feeling better.  Bright, perky, jumping on Jaffa and generally being naughty Mosi.  And in the past 24 hours we have had SOLID POOS   :cheer: So I am doing the happy poo dance today as that was the last piece of the puzzle.  I'm so relieved because although he wasn't really ill or anything, being a bit under the weather needs dealing with and a vet visit was imminent.  He is so back to normal now and running all over the place causing havoc.  I just know that he's feeling fine now.

Link to CatChat