Author Topic: Tom Cat Grey with little white patch on neck under chin, Missing Blackpool,marton  (Read 5792 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Sorry to hear Cheecky is missing. 

How old is he and has he been neutered?
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline stephen brown

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Smokey, Cheeky
Hi Jayneyk, his name is Cheeky and he stands up to the name too lol.

yeh i have been searching everywhere late night early mornings, putting out or tryin to put out clothes that smell of me am just hoping he is still in the area and has not been picked up by someone who has taken a shine to him!.

i am making posters today and leaflets to hand out all over so hopefully i get some feed back as to were he has gone.

i seen in the local paper in blackpool some cats had been attacked by vicious dogs on saturday 4th only a 5min distance from were my cat went missing, i am praying these dogs that killed two cats known already did not latch onto my little 'man' .

its making it worse seeing his sister smokey of same grey colour searching for him and worried looking crying at me day and night!

i went looking for him last night with my dog emma and smokey  followed us all over staying by us but no joy!.

thanks for the link on the lost advise! very helpfull and so i am now checking all the things on the list.  thanks again stephen

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Hi Stephen,  so sorry that your cat is missing, what's his name?

Have you seen the lost advice:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

I hope that he's home very soon  :hug:

Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline stephen brown

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Smokey, Cheeky
pure grey tom cat short haired with little white patch under chin on his neck went missing from boston way marton area of Blackpool.
went missing on thursday 2nd of september last seen 8pm that night playing out front with his twin sister.
he is short haired and has a little nick/cut out of one of his ears.
his sister smokey now has gone off her food and is frantically in and out day and night looking for him!
if anyone has any information on the werabouts could u please contact me on 07892967226 ty stephen

Link to CatChat