Author Topic: Home for Oliver - we live in Nottingham (Unknown Outcome)  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Home for Oliver - we live in Nottingham (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 07:40:48 AM »
As there has been no update will move to sorted.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Home for Oliver - we live in Nottingham
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 07:17:50 AM »
Any news please?

Offline Polly

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 16:03:52 PM »
thanks.  will try and send you one.  Just feel totally helpless in this situation.  Oliver is so lovely with humans and OK with Polly my other cat, but horrible to other cats.  I want to be a repsonsible owner and it's so unfair on other poor kitties.  Everytime he comes home with scratches on his face, I worry about the other cats.  He's only allowed out when we're home and not allowed out after 7pm.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 16:25:10 PM »
Hi Polly if you want to send me the pic of Oliver I can resize it for you  email ady on my profile.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 13:25:25 PM »
Hi Polly, sorry you're having to rehome Oliver have you contacted rescues in your area? you will probably have to go on a waiting list but may be worth contacting them: http://www.catchat.org/adoption/notts.html

Offline Polly

• Adult Cat
Home for Oliver - we live in Nottingham (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 13:20:49 PM »
We have a very loving cat that we took in as a stray over a year ago.  He still has some emotional damage which is expected, but is very loving.  We are looking for a new loving home as Oliver doesn't get on with other cats, so ideally somewhere where he can roam but no other cats nearby (even a fenced off garden where he can't get out),  I know this is hard.  We did try to keep him in, but he got really depressed and ill as he loves to go out, but he also loves to snuggle up for a sleep and loves sleeping on the bed at night.
Oliver is on special food as he had a urinary blockage a while back but is now back to full health.
It is not something we have taken lightly to re-home him, I'm devastated, but I have to think what is best for him and the other cats.
Oliver is very playful, very intelligent and has lots of love to give.  We would keep him if he didn't fight with the neighbours cats. 
Anyone who is genuine please get in touch
Thanks
Mia
Oliver is a white/tabby very BIG boy.  We had him neutured.  He's about 5 yrs old.
have tried to attach pic, but photo is to big, will sort it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:40:24 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat