Author Topic: Hello from Stezzle in Runcorn, UK - photos included  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
Re: Hello from Stezzle in Runcorn, UK - photos included
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 13:37:46 PM »
 :welcome:

Offline Stezzle

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Licky, Fudge, Sugar, Candy (RIP Miss C)
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 21:34:41 PM »
Hi wellcome to purrs, your cats are lovely. i also have a Cat book page. if you copy your link from your cat book, & add it on here, then i could add your furbabys

Katie - http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/7193341
Licky - http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/7269003
Candy - http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/7193040

More pictures to be added soon. :D

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 16:06:48 PM »
Hi wellcome to purrs, your cats are lovely. i also have a Cat book page. if you copy your link from your cat book, & add it on here, then i could add your furbabys

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 22:51:36 PM »
 ;D Warm  :welcome: to you  and your little ones  ;D

Fantastic pics  ;D

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 12:33:36 PM »
Hi & welcome to Purrs!!! :welcome:

Merv &  :D: :A: :I: :S: :Y:    :C::A: :T:
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 21:18:30 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Your furbabes are all gorgeous and obviously very well loved and cared for.  I'm sure you will have a great time on here (as you have already noticed we are all compltely "cat mad" ;) )
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Stezzle

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 14:39:50 PM »
Thank you guys, thought i would share my story so far. It is nice having people who love cats has much as me and also having a place to get helpful tips and advice from others with more experience with living with them.  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 11:53:21 AM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Lovely pics and so nice to hear about their little characters  :)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 07:03:07 AM »

Hello Stezzle.  Welcome to Purrs.   :welcome:

Thank you for sharing the wonderful story of your fabulous cats - and the pictures too (glad to see you understand "da roolz!  :evillaugh:)

Katie sounds not dissimilar to our cat Paddy, who is also an elderly gent - very skinny trim, and with a number of elderly gent's health problems, but still able to enjoy a potter round his garden, just like Katie  :)  Paddy also eats and never gains wait, and constantly cries for food (if you've never seen it before, check out youtube for "Simon's Cat" - it's a cartoon characature that anyone who's ever owned a cat fully understands  :evillaugh:)

Candy does indeed sound unique, with her love of, erm - ear wax  :eeeew:, and how wonderful that Liquorice has formed such a close bond with you.  Am very admiring of the fact you can tickle Liquorice's tummy - Paddy would never permit me to be so "disrispekful!"  :rofl:

Hope you enjoy familiarising yourself with the forum and have some fun on the boards.   Bye for now!

Offline Stezzle

• Adult Cat
Hello from Stezzle in Runcorn, UK - photos included
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 18:28:15 PM »
Hello again!

I thought i would post a thread with my story, information and pictures of my cats.

I am 23years old, 24 next Wednesday - dont forget!  ;D

Anyway, I live with my boyfriend who owns three cats. Naturally from the first time i went round his house i have continuity to form a bond with each one. We are in talks of moving into are own place.

Katie is the elders. We are unsure of her age but my bf remembers having her in 1992. She is an indoor cat and sometimes takes walks in the back garden. She is rather skinny and at the moment is currently on a course of antibiotics to help her keep the weight as she eats and eats but she does not seem to gain weight. She is always hungry and also meowing for more. Because Katie is skinny i refuse to pick her up due to being scared of hurting her and she is not one for a stroke. We wont be taking her with us when we move into our own place., this is because i dont think in her old age that moving her would be in her best interest. Its stressful with a younger cat and she hates even going the vets. We are sad that we wont be taking her but she will be staying with my boyfriends mum and sister who our expert cat owners and therefore she will be looked after until the end.

With the next two, i will let you know that they were born under my boyfriends bed on his 10th birthday, what a birthday present to have. Winnie was my boyfriends favourite cat so naturally she picked a place where she felt safe to give birth. She had a litter of four which were named Lucy (f), Snooty (f), Candy (f) and Liquorice (m) With Winnie being a pure black cat and her mate being black with a tuff of white on his chest, it was funny to see that Lucy was patchy, Snooty was pure grey but Candy and Liquorice were both the spitting image of their parents. Lucy went off to live with my boyfriends older sister who sadly died by a car and Snooty was stolen a few years later because of her fur, we think. Winnie ran away when Candy and Liquorice turned into full adults, We think it was because my boyfriends mum became pregnant with his now younger sister and she may have sensed the change. .... So now we have Candy and Liquorice who are now 13 years old and they couldnt be far between, we still get confused with them from first look.

Candy is the independent one. :sneaky: She loves being outdoors and can be found sleeping in the back garden, front door mat or window sill. She has a very strong bond with my boyfriend and is forever coming in through the bedroom window to see him at night and waking him up in the morning. I guess with my boyfriends parents divorcing when he was 13years old, He has always had her to be there with him. She cant meow properly and therefore she sounds like kitten - which is rather cute. At the moment she is awaiting a trip to the vet to sort out her front tooth which seems to have gone missing and the gum is turning black. She is constantly on a mission to "safe the world" and "protect her garden" Sometimes her twin brother joins her. She has taught him a few mischievous treats like coming through the window late at night, pawing your face for attention etc. The funny and lets say unique thing about Candy is that she loves ear wax. We found this out when i left my ear phones on the table and she started licking them clean. haha.

The last cat is Liquorice. He looks just like his twin sister Candy apart from he has a wisp of white on his chest, like his dad. He is a rather lazy, shy cat at first, :shy: but he loves a good play. We recently discovered that he loves having his belly tickled. Upon just touching his belly he will roll over on his back with his legs in the air. It is rather cute. We believe he suffered from depression  :( for many years due to his lack of interest or socializing. He use to be close mates with my boyfriends father but after the divorce his father moved out and Liquorice was left with no one to call his own. Since i've been around i have taken the time to get to know him and we have formed a very close and strong bond to the point that he is vocal to me, he is always sitting next to me and he has started sleeping next to me when i take a nap. He is very playful even for an "old man" He also loves his treats and can be offer seen nibbling on our hands and playing around with our fingers.  :wow:

So i guess thats it.

Oh they all have their own catbook page with is an app on facebook with cats. If you are on it then you can add them as friends.

Thank you for your time.  :thanks:

Link to CatChat