Author Topic: Cats do the funniest things..  (Read 1599 times)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: Cats do the funniest things..
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 14:42:24 PM »
Ha, that must have been pretty amusing to see  :evillaugh:

Poot's only done that once, I was watching some clips on YouTube and he came bounding over to see what the noise was  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
Cats do the funniest things..
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 13:01:34 PM »
So last night,I decided to watch TV in bed & have an early night.So I'm lying in bed watching 'Animal Precinct' which I Sky plussed earlier.In this episode,Special Agent Anne Marie Lucas rescued a mommy cat & her four kittens from an abandoned van.

Now I have a surround sound system in my living room & my bedroom (I find it easier to hear things thru that than the normal TV volume) & the kittens were yelling for mum on the TV.

Daisy,who was at that time,fast asleep on my lazyboi in the living room,came running into the bedroom,jumped on the bed & her hear darted feft to right & back again as she looked at the speakers,where the kitties meowwing was coming from! :evillaugh:

The she jumped over to one of the speakers on the bedroom unit & began to hunt for the kittens around the speakers,behind them & down the back of the units..

Then she'd lie on the corner of the bed,stareing at the speaker....... :briggin:

I've never seen her respond to a TV programme like that before.Does your cat do that?..
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Link to CatChat