Author Topic: Darcy - roughly 18 months - Middlesbrough (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Darcy - roughly 18 months - Middlesbrough (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 08:09:45 AM »
As there has been no update will move to sorted.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Darcy - roughly 18 months - Middlesbrough
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 07:32:08 AM »
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 12:31:57 PM »
He's such a poppet  :Luv:  I hope someone can offer him a forever home soon.

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 22:01:05 PM »
Awww Claire what a sad story! He is a lovely boy. I hope he gets his forever home. x

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
Darcy - roughly 18 months - Middlesbrough (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 22:20:00 PM »
I am looking for a lovely home for Darcy. He came to us a couple of months ago as a stray, he was trapped in the house next door which has been empty for a while and has been living with us ever since. The vet says he is about 18 months old, definitely not older than 2 although it is hard to guess exact age.

He is currently overgrooming through stress, therefore he has bald patches on his back and the back of his legs. I believe this is through a number of factors which would be removed by his being in the right type of home -
- firstly, he has gone from living outdoors permanently to being an indoor only cat. I am weary of letting him outside in our area as it was his territory as a stray and I am worried he would not come back. He is also currently not microchipped. I think he would best suit being allowed to come and go as he pleases.
- secondly, my resident cat isn't getting on with him and is still swiping at him which is causing him stress
- thirdly, he is hugely friendly and wants cuddles all the time. Currently I am working quite a lot and unable to give him the attention he wants, so he would need to go to a home where his owner is in the house for a lot of the time.

As for his health, other than the bald patches he is in good health. His appearance is a little scrappy from when he was a stray, he has a bald scarred patch on the back of his neck which the vet believes was caused by fighting another cat, also he has a kink in the end of his tail. He has has full blood tests and they all came back clean.

He really is a lovely little boy, I think he's very grateful to not be living on the streets anymore and as such has turned into a complete cuddlebum to make up for lost time! He is quite vocal too. He has been neutered and flea treated, but not vaccinated or microchipped.

If interested please contact me through PM or email me at flaming8ball@hotmail.co.uk

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 08:09:29 AM by Janeyk »

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Link to CatChat