Author Topic: The neighbourhood bully.........  (Read 1420 times)

Offline zenagarfield

• Adult Cat
Re: The neighbourhood bully.........
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 19:49:13 PM »
oh what a shame, i hope gringo gets well soon

Zena
MISSING MISTER - BLACKBURN LANCASHIRE AREA
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,33261.0.html

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 13:59:31 PM »
so pleased you got gringo to vets and hope he will be as good as new soon.  :hug: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 13:48:16 PM »
Poor Gringo, hope his hip heals OK :care: I hope Ginger isn't injured but hopefully he will give your cats a wide berth now if he knows Gringo is there protecting his/their patch.

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 13:36:22 PM »
just seen our neighbours.      Don't feel quie so sorry for the ginger now.     Apparently they saw it earlier this week beating up their lovely tabby Wilf [I know Wilf very well as he comes over to us for cuddles and is a real sweetie who isn't aggressive with other cats].      They thought the ginger was going to kill him.        We see the ginger in our garden quite often.      He has had words with our Ginger quite often.  Our Ginger is a real wuss and just runs home.      I guess he's been lucky so far
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
The neighbourhood bully.........
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 12:58:34 PM »
Got his just desserts this morning.     I looked out of my bedroom window to see Gringo our neighbours elderly siamese and an unknown ginger having words in next doors garden.      Gringo then launced himself at the ginger and proceeded to beat the hell out of it.     Myself and OH ran downstairs into the garden at which point they stopped fighting.      I then noticed that Gringo wasn't putting any weight on one of his rear legs.      OH rushed him to our vets as neighbours not at home.      I tried to get a mobile number from other neighbours who said that Gringo is known as a bully.     

OH returned from the vets to say Gringo has a suspected dislocated hip and is being transferred to their hospital.       Vet said the cat bites were very severe.       TBH though the poor ginger probably got the worst of the bites, but neither of us know who his owners are or where it went  :(
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Link to CatChat