Author Topic: 2 neutered toms looking for a home in London, Camden area (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
As there's been no updates will move to sorted now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 2 neutered toms looking for a home in London, Camden area
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 08:29:53 AM »
Any news please?

Offline mymo

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 23:38:54 PM »
Thats the sight I've been using to email rescues anywhere near the area.
So far not doing well, everywhere is full.

Thanks for fixing title, all help appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 23:39:54 PM by mymo »

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 13:40:50 PM »
Hi Mymo and welcome to Purrs  :)

Sorry about the loss of your family member and that you're in this difficult situation, :hug:

Here is a list of all rescues in London just in case there are some you've not tried : http://www.catchat.org/adoption/london.html

(I've added the area to the title) 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 13:42:11 PM by Janeyk »

Offline mymo

• Kitten
Re: 2 neutered toms looking for a home.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 13:20:00 PM »
Forgot to add, we have tried loads of shelters but all seem to be full, I have posted on several sites and facebook, and am emailing every rescue I can find.

Offline mymo

• Kitten
Hello,
A member of my family passed away a short while ago leaving 3 cats, we rehomed the indoor cat no problem, but are struggling to find a place for the 2 outdoor boys.
They were strays she took in about 7 years ago, they were then neutered and vac'd but don't think they've been vac'd since.
They are black and white (one faded to brown and white) quite friendly(once they know you), although Charlie the older one is a little skittish(we think he has bad eyesight but was like this when she adopted him) we think he was about 2 or 3 then so now 10 or so. Felix(looks like the cat on the can of food) has a lovely shiny coat, is a little greedy but very friendly. They are both very healthy, never been sick, they live outdoors but will come into kitchen when the door is open (don't like being shut in though). We would like them to go together as they are very close, never leave the garden.
They have been fine with my daughter who was about 5 when she met them, didn't seem overly bothered when they met one of my dogs, but she's smaller than them.
I can't take them as I live in Ireland, with dogs and cats of my own, and the cats are in London (Camden), my dad is feeding them at the moment(he can't take them) but the house is being sold so we need to find them a home soon.
Anyone wants anymore details just ask.
I think I have a photo of them but will have to look.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 08:30:37 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat