Author Topic: Felini Complete  (Read 5525 times)

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Felini Complete
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 12:58:31 PM »
I only went and put in an order with zooplus yesterday and forgot to order some of the felini complete.  So will have to wait until next time.

Thanks for that link, Gillian.  I might contact them enquiring about cat food and see what they say.

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 13:47:58 PM »
I don't understand what that phrase means either  :doh:

I havent actually used Felini, but I hear its a pretty good supplement to use for occasional raw feeding. I'm not sure whats happened to Feline Future Instincts TC - no website anymore  :-:

I don't know if they still want people for a raw meat ready prepared cat food trial, but it might be worth contacting Natural Instincts and you can get some cat food for free! Its going down well with mine at the moment  :) http://www.naturalinstinct.com/ - theres only info about the dog food on the site at the moment as the cat food is still in trials.

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 12:53:05 PM »
I know this is an old thread, but I was searching for threads about raw feeding and came across this.  I could do with an answer too!  Does anyone feed this?  What alternative supplements are there to add to raw meat?  Feline instincts seems hard to come by now.

Offline Mitchell

• Kitten
Felini Complete
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 20:00:46 PM »
Hi there, I posted on here about raw diet a week or two ago and had some invaluable help and advice from some very knowledgeable people.  :thanks:
The raw food is going well and my boy cat loves it. I have one more query to pick your brains. I was reading the guide on Zooplus and noticed it said
....This food supplement contains higher contents of vitamins A, D3 and trace elements than complete foods. Only feed 5% of the daily feeding amount.
I don't get it! What is the 5% it is talking about? At the moment my kitty is having half raw and half Bozita/Porta 21 as I am not making/freezing/defrosting enough to feed him totally on raw as he is such a greedy thing and loves to snack randomly during the day so I have been giving him some of his usual food in between his raw meals. I'm new to this raw buisness and am still learning!  ;) Please can someone tell me if they can fathom out if it's the Bozita/Porta 21 that is the 5% or what? I don't want to be overdosing him! Here is a link to the piece
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/supplements_specialty_cat_food/digestion_supplements/155860
Thanks for any help in advance!

Link to CatChat