Author Topic: Bozita supplier - R&L pet products, excellent value & service  (Read 3121 times)

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
Re: Bozita supplier - R&L pet products, excellent value & service
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 18:56:34 PM »
I've put loads of orders of Bozita through Seapets and never had a problem!!!      Zooplus on the other hand, four orders and three have been damaged.       I've occasionally ordered cat litter and Bozita through R & L and find them excellent if more expensive.     
Apart from one occasion when I asked for 12 tetrapacks of 12 twelve varities and found instead of 144 tetrapacks i had 12, one of each of the 12 varieties.      Having said that I do buy a lot from R & L at shows
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 19:19:50 PM by cazzer »
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 17:09:57 PM »
Iv a seapets locally i wouldnt reccomend

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 16:42:17 PM »
May try R&L next time then! Our last bulk order of Bozita pate was from K9capers, £15 for 16 packs plus (minus) 10% off your first order (85p each :wow:). I was happy with the service, just not as great value after the first order. Good to know Seapets is not worth bothering with. :thanks:

I only ordered the once from Seapets so maybe they're OK but I personally won't be using them again. Wouldn't want to put others off from ordering with them though, my experience could have been a one off.

R&L will defo be my first choice now though.

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 16:32:18 PM »
May try R&L next time then! Our last bulk order of Bozita pate was from K9capers, £15 for 16 packs plus (minus) 10% off your first order (85p each :wow:). I was happy with the service, just not as great value after the first order. Good to know Seapets is not worth bothering with. :thanks:
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 15:29:38 PM »
Another vote from me -i always buy my litter from them (Precious cat ) and its always well packed and delivered within 2 days. Free delivery if you get more than 2 bags = £30 -i usually buy 3 or 4 at a time.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 14:48:16 PM »
Cheers MM, always good to know of another reliable source. I'm defo sticking with R&L though as I like knowing when it's coming  :) (plus it's much cheaper at the bulk price!)

Has anyone noticed though that the UK sites don't sell the minced beef variety  :shify: Only Zooplus seem to do that one. I did order one carton of 'beef in sauce' for them to try though but they really like the minced beef one so shame you can't get it from the UK sites.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 14:43:27 PM »
Iv got litter from them before so a second vote here  ;D
Also noticed viovet is now stocking it

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Bozita supplier - R&L pet products, excellent value & service
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 14:12:34 PM »
 :winner is: R&L pet products  :naughty:

I buy my Bozita in bulk, 3 months worth at a time as it's better than waiting in for deliveries every few weeks or each month. I normally order from Zooplus but the packaging and never knowing when it might turn up have always put a downer on things as with the weight of the order I need to be in to accept delivery as it's way too heavy to pick up from the depot.

Anyway, tried seapets last time and they messed the order up so wouldn't use again. I checked Zooplus and the cartons were working out at £1.10 each, on the R&L pet products site they are £1.00 a carton but they do a bulk price if you order over the phone which was 89p a carton, delivery was free  ;D

http://www.rlpetproducts.co.uk/store/cats/food

Very helpful lady on the phone, ordered just before 5pm on Friday and she said it would be with me Tuesday, lo and behold it arrived this morning.  So they despatched the next working day (Monday) and the delivery  came less than 24 hours later. Very well packed unlike Zooplus! I think you have to order 3 'cases' (of 16) to get the bulk price so 48 cartons. Even if you don't want to bulk buy then a £1 a carton is still way cheaper than Zooplus.

Link to CatChat