Author Topic: 2 Cats/Kittens wanted  (Read 6783 times)

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
Re: 2 Cats/Kittens wanted
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2010, 15:07:22 PM »
email reply sent. :Luv2:
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline monita_uk

• Kitten
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2010, 13:02:03 PM »
Hi Lesley, I seem to have your number wrong but have emailed you too with regards to the kitties. I'll check back here to see if I can contact you this way.
Thanks,
Carolyn

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 12:36:56 PM »
Carolyn

If you are looking in, thought you might like to see how your Miaow Miaow and Truman are doing.

Offline littlemonsters

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 22:46:41 PM »
Hi Carolyn

I don't mean to hijack the thread, especially as you may already be set up with two kittens now - but I wondered if you definitely had your heart set on that? I am a not part of a rescue team, but am trying to rehome a very lively, sociable 5 year old who is currently living indoors but in desperate need of being able to go outside! She adores people but is fed up of living in this small space with my other cats. Let me know if you're at all interested - but I completely understand if I don't hear from you!

Again, I'm sorry if I'm interupting. :)

Ava

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 23:01:31 PM »
No probs Carolyn,  I'm out in the morning to pick this other kitten up and then have to run my father-in-law on some errands but will be in from 3.30 onwards.  Night night.

Offline monita_uk

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 22:59:38 PM »
I'm off to bed now Lesley, I can't keep my eyes open another minute but will try you tomorrow.

Have a good evening.

Carolyn

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 22:55:03 PM »
I'm just watching the Bionic vet thingy at the moment  :innocent:, but you can give me a ring after if you want. :Luv2:  I'm up most of the night as I am handrearing at the moment. :tired:

Offline monita_uk

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 22:52:59 PM »
Hi,

I'm in Gosport itself as it happens!

We'd love to come and have a look and would be very happy to take advice on which might be most suitable for us.

I've had a quick look at your website, shall I give you a call?

Carolyn

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 22:44:16 PM »
Hi Monita

I am in Gosport, Hampshire and run a small rescue from home.  I have a young cat in at the moment who is due to give birth soon, so will have kittens and their mum up for re-homing in a few months time.

I also have a tortie mum with two kittens (one of which is reserved), who will be up for re-homing when the kittens are old enough and mum has been spayed.  The people who found her were going to have her back but have now changed their minds. :(

I am also due to pick up 7 week old kitten tomorrow but have no further details on this one yet.

If you are near enough and want to come and see any of my babies, let me know and I am sure we can arrange something.  :Luv2:

Lesley
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 22:46:12 PM by Lesley (Eight Lives Left Kitten Rescue) »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 22:43:04 PM »
Hi Monita

Eight Lives Left Cat & Kitten rescue is in your area - http://eightlivesleftkittenrescue.co.uk/default.aspx

Hope you find some lovely furry additions to your family soon enough  :)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 22:43:28 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Offline monita_uk

• Kitten
2 Cats/Kittens wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 22:31:34 PM »
Hello,

We live in a small town on a typical suburban road and have 2 small children (3 and 5yrs) who are used to pets. We are experienced cat owners but have no cats at the moment, we would like 2 cats to come and live with us and play in our safe enclosed garden. We have a cat flap installed and there are a few other cats in neighbouring houses.

We are in S.Hants.

Thanks for your help.

Link to CatChat