Author Topic: Well he did ask....  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Well he did ask....
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 13:01:23 PM »
I think he got his revenge this morning.  He was quite quiet last night (at one point I found him asleep on the bed, lying on his side and looking adorable  :Luv:) but come 5am I felt like a tornado was sweeping through the bedroom.  He was running from one end of the flat to the other (he likes to run from one end of the liviing room to the other, around the corner into the hell and then into the bedroom without stopping) so fast he was skidding.  Up on the wardrobe (one leap to get onto the rolled up carpet by the side and just one more to get on top), on the window sill - he was just racing all over the place.  He even got Jaffa to join in (I'm sure Jaffa is getting naughtier the longer he's exposed to Mosi  :shify:) and the pair of them just raced around the place.  I just took cover and hoped they'd miss my face.  When he got bored with just running around, Mosi decided to play bed mice which he hasn't done for a while.   It would have been quite cute if it had been an hour or two later!  I'm sure he was thinking that if I'll make him play when he wants to sleep then he will do the same.   So, my turn now.......  :naughty:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 13:20:14 PM »
I am prepared for reprisals!  I think he's probably plotting to get his own back.   I reckon that if he can keep me awake pkaying when I'm trying to sleep, 2 can play at that game  ;D  Jaffa had quite a bit of play too - he can't resist going for grreen snakes!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 23:47:46 PM »
Better keep an eye on the lion picture and anything you dont want broken  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 19:43:52 PM »
 :naughty: very funny!

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 17:21:25 PM »
I hope you weren't planning on much sleep tonight..................... :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 16:44:38 PM »
 :evillaugh: :naughty: :rofl:

You do know he's gonna get his own back on you BIG TIME  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 15:17:20 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: excellent
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 14:01:14 PM »
Excellent!  :evillaugh:

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 13:51:37 PM »
Brilliant  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 13:09:00 PM »
 :evillaugh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Well he did ask....
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 12:48:38 PM »
Mosi was being Mosi yesterday - whine whine, play with me, whine whine, cuddle me, whine whine give me some attention.....  so I did.  I got out the green snake (twine from last zooplus parcel) and we played.  He ran and he ran and he ran.  And jumped a bit.  I let him rest a bit between bouts but not for too long.  eventually he'd had enough and lay down for a rest but I'm afraid I wouldn't let him.  I made the poor lad play all evening  :rofl:  Every time he lay down for a rest I gave him 5 minutes and then started waving or throwing another toy for him.  He went on top of the tumble drier in the end to get away from me  :hug:  He slept very well last night  ;D 

Link to CatChat