Author Topic: SE England appeal: 2-4 country kitties looking for a country (semi-rural) home (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
As there has been no update will move to sorted if there is any news please pm me  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Any news?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline catcuddles

• Adult Cat
    • Bexley Cats Protection
We are looking for an "Escape to the country" for our lovely youngster ex-ferals, Paris, Rio, Moreseby and Barcelona (together or in pairs) all neutered,fleaed, wormed, vaccinated and street-savvy, let alone great mousers!
The clock is ticking to the time when we will have to release them and I am not keen on them returning where we found them, particularly as they are now quite mellowed out having been with us for the last 6 weeks.
The storyand photos of the capital colony is on our website, but I will also add photos here if there is interest.
 Paris is the longhair, Rio the ginger boy, then Moresby the laid back boy and Barcelona, the girl in the middle.
They are with us still at the Sanctuary, awaiting their 2nd jabs next week, so please feel free to call or ask any questions. I can even send footage of them and how they behave around me when playing, feeding etc. The kittens love the laser beam toy, and dangly things as well. They are very switched on, much more so than similar home kittens, so they are well worth considering if you know of someone living in a rural location that wants cats for company but also useful as mousers and independent, able to stand their own in the countryside.
If we need to split them, we will. Again, ask if you are interested as their temperaments and natural affinities are something we can talk about.
Homes at or near village locations, with outside space for shelter, perhaps farms, stables or similar (semi)rural location would be ideal, and I can drive them out if the right adopters are found, anywhere in SE England.
Also, if you could pass this on to anyone who could be interested, we'd love to hear from anywhere in the country!
Evina
www.catcuddles.org.uk
07782661255/02083115960
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:22:04 AM by Janeyk »
Evina
Volunteer cat fosterer & cat carer
Mum to Tristan (greyhound) and Zouzouna (yorkie)
CATS PROTECTION BEXLEY
www.bexleycatsprotection.co.uk

Link to CatChat