Author Topic: Semi-Rural Home Needed Urgently (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 2468 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Semi-Rural Home Needed Urgently (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 06:49:46 AM »
Will move this to sorted now as no update.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Semi-Rural Home Needed Urgently
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 09:45:28 AM »
Beautiful  :Luv2: why cant keeping them longer be justified? Being full (whats new!) shouldnt mean the hard to home gets put back in unfavourable city environment  :(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 00:02:30 AM »
I love Paris and wonde how my curreent semi feral tortie would get on with her..................nooooooooooooooooooooo I am full  :scared:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 20:19:52 PM »
I'm just glad we are to far away!  Also to add that I have 4 youngsters now aged 10 months who after a lot of effort are now wonderful food driven former feral darlings -

We are feeding 12 outside - just 4 more boys to catch and ours love the food and digs and have learnt to tolerate us humans especially when I find them outcold in the conservatory in the evening just before I start rounding up the ones who live on the inside in the evening!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline suecav

• Adult Cat
  • OSCAR (R.I.P.) xxx
  • Slave to: Paolo and Murphy
Semi-Rural Home Needed Urgently (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 12:48:08 PM »
The following is crossposted from Cat Chat...

We are looking for an "Escape to the country" for our lovely youngster ex-ferals, Paris, Rio, Moreseby and Barcelona (together or in pairs) all neutered,fleaed, wormed, vaccinated and street-savvy, let alone great mousers!
The clock is ticking to the time when we will have to release them and I am not keen on them returning where we found them, particularly as they are now quite mellowed out having been with us for the last 6 weeks.
The storyand photos of the capital colony is on our website, but I will also add photos here if there is interest.
Homes at or near village locations, with outside space for shelter, perhaps farms, stables or similar (semi)rural location would be ideal, and I can drive them out if the right adopters are found, anywhere in SE England.
Also, if you could pass this on to anyone who could be interested, we'd love to hear from anywhere in the country!
Evina
www.catcuddles.org.uk
07782661255/02083115960

Here they are, the little lovelies. Paris is the longhair, Rio the ginger boy, then Moresby the laid back boy and Barcelona, the girl in the middle.
They are with us still at the Sanctuary, awaiting their 2nd jabs next week, so please feel free to call or ask any questions. I can even send footage of them and how they behave around me when playing, feeding etc. The kittens love the laser beam toy, and dangly things as well. They are very switched on, much more so than similar home kittens, so they are well worth considering if you know of someone living in a rural location that wants cats for company but also useful as mousers and independent, able to stand their own in the countryside.
If we need to split them, we will. Again, ask if you are interested as their temperaments and natural affinities are something we can talk about. 

Can I please remind everyone about these kitties?
All they need is a good home in the country or location with lots of outside space, fields to explore etc (semi-rural perhaps); they will need very little from you in terms of fussing, will be happy together (even a pair or 3 if 4 is too many) and will be excellent mousers, come fully vaccinated and neutered of course. We really want to give them a second chance to a quality life away from rubbish bins and a miserable inner city existence.
We are really pressed for space and can no longer justify keeping them here, please pass on the request / cross-post anywhere you think might get some interest. We would be happy to drive them to new home, regardless of distance (OK, not in Scotland!)
Thank You

Here is a link to go directly to the thread on Cat Chat :-  http://www.catchat.org/discus/messages/17/211249.html?1276688495
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 06:49:05 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat