Author Topic: Anyone know what the difference is between Hill's Vet Essentials & regular food?  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
I just think it is probably marketed so vets can sell it at inflated prices - not that I am cynical  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Funny enough Mark, I noticed that my boss is feeding his cats the Hill Vet Essentials !
I'll ask .... ;)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
RC has a vet care range inbetween the normal diets and prescription, theres prob not much difference other than the price  :evillaugh: iv used two in the vet care range, the growth one for chicken and the senior one when milly was poorly, was the only thing she would eat  :(
Theres more specific blurb on the packet...

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
I think this is new. When you go onto vetuk, you can choose either regular, prescription or vet essentials. The vet essentials seems to be the same as regular food. I was wondering if it is just a branding thing for vets to sell regular food?  :-:

Any ideas?
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat