Author Topic: I need help (2 cats need homes or rescue place) (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: I need help (2 cats need homes or rescue place) (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 07:03:46 AM »
As there has been no update will move this now.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:04:59 AM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: I need help (2 cats need homes or rescue place)
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 10:04:35 AM »
Any news please?

Offline AngelaWB

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Oscar, Doris and Goldie
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 23:44:19 PM »
I wish the law would come down harder on animal cruelty

Offline lillylau

• Senior Cat
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 20:04:30 PM »
this makes me so sad  >:( how can peolpe do that !  Peolpe make me so mad. hope this get sorted out but for the person wanting to put the cat in the canal shame on her peolpe like that should be banned from keeping animals.  >:(

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Chiana and Salem
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 10:54:55 AM »
I havent heard anything from my friend that knows the owner and shes trying to get in contact but nothing
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline binkyb

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Dudley RIP Bonnie
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 23:02:06 PM »
Just caught up on this thread. This is terrible and I wish I knew (or maybe I don't) what happened?
I would have just had to take them in to get them off this evil cow and then find them a rescue place myself if she was unwilling.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »
Did this get sorted?

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 06:49:50 AM »
The best thing would be to contact rescues in her area, I can't see why she hasn't done that rather than consider doing something cruel.

The're  both gorgeous  :Luv2: :Luv2:

I'll move this to cats needing homes section  :hug:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 00:47:52 AM »
People like her should literally rot in hell :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I really hope someone can take these in even temporarily -god knows what will happen to them otherwise .

Why are some people just outright evil scum  :censored: :censored: :censored:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 22:29:37 PM »
Poor babies  :(

How can someone even think about dumping animals in a canal?  :Crazy: - I sincerely hope she falls in a canal and drowns - very slowly  >:(
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 22:31:03 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
Re: I need help (2 cats need homes or rescue place (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 22:24:45 PM »
i will do ive already done something similar ive posted onto yahoo rehoming but if anyone else could help id be very grateful ive just been sent a pic of them and can feel myself falling in love with them but ive got enough cats especially since i dont have a lot of furniture

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:03:26 AM by Janeyk »
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 22:14:02 PM »
What an awful situation, how can you have cats for 15 months then suddently decide you don't want them and be willing to throw them in a canal?  >:(  She sounds like the kind of person who would rather dump them on the streets than make any sort of effort to find them a rescue space or another home. I'd normally never suggest this but if you can't find them a rescue space in time, could she put them on an ad site but you do a homecheck and things first? I'm sure a lot of people would reply, and maybe one of them would be a decent home as long as you just didn't let them go to anyone. It would be better than them being thrown out onto the street and would only take a couple of days. Just write in the ad that all potential homes would be checked and ask lots of questions. Good luck and keep us posted with what happens, I'm so worried about those two poor kitties :(

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 22:04:14 PM »
my friend cant take them she lives in flat where no pets are allowed i wish i cud take them but since i now live in 1 bed flat with 3 cats i havent got the space im not sure why she wants to get rid of them i dont know if shes been in touch with a rescue but ill certainly be ringing them tomorrow i think she pretty much wants to get rid asap

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 22:00:18 PM »
Why would she have to pay to put them into a rescue? Surely a rescue would take them on without wanting to be paid for it, especially if they knew the situation. Has she even been in touch with any rescues or is she just saying that as an excuse to get rid of them without the effort of finding them a rescue space? Could your friend or someone else from the family maybe take them in for a little while until they find somewhere to go? Would she be willing to keep them for a little while until she can sort them out or does she just want to get rid of them now? Why has she suddenly decided she no longer wants them?

Heh, lots of questions lol

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
I need help (2 cats need homes or rescue place) (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 21:55:29 PM »
right my firend has just told me her cousin wants to get rid of her 2 cats male and femal neutered but never been vaccinated and she doesnt want to pay to put them into a rescue and shes threatening to dump them somewhere random or maybe even into a canal they are about 15 months old and have been together since birth they are bro and sis they are in the moston area does anyone know what we should do???
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:04:14 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat