Author Topic: An Oldie Returning  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Steff - Petsearch Bedford HQ

• Hero Cat
  • Mummy to Six!!
    • Petsearch Bedford - Facebook Group
  • Slave to: Bourneville, Marble, Soap, Tyson, TT and Esco (the Staffie)
Re: An Oldie Returning
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 14:19:52 PM »
I had an awful feeling that Mini may no longer be with us and almost didn't want to ask...but she had almost 6 wonderful years with you Teresa...her story is an incredible one which always makes me smile and I'm sure will continue to make many other people smile for a long time to come  :hug: xxx
Stephanie Novell
Lost & Found Coordinator
Petsearch UK - Bedford HQ

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 14:08:21 PM »
Steff Paws Inn is great, 4 babies born this morning.

Minimopsical was Put to sleep on 23rd April just 1 week before her 6th Birthday, she had lung cancer. Her loss is not to be mourned, she had a wonderful life and helped so many orphaned kittens ,I know she would prefer people to remember her with a smile  :hug:

• Hero Cat
  • Mummy to Six!!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 13:58:48 PM »
Thanks Guys!!!

I am pretty sure I remember you Helen and I could never ever forget you Teresa!!!  How is everything up at Pawcats HQ and how is little Minimopsical??  Bourneville and Marble are doing just great and they have some new friends too!!!  I have a 19 month old Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Esco - I rescued him last year and I also have an 8 month old kitten called Soap who I rescued in January (she was spayed on Friday so is just recovering).  I am pleased to say they all get along wonderfully.

Back to the Pet Search stuff, as a result of my article in the paper I have already had two calls...a lost tortoise and another lost cat...I best get posting on the lost and found forum eh! xxx
Stephanie Novell
Lost & Found Coordinator

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 13:47:53 PM »
Hi Steff great to see you back and hope Bournville and Marble are fine.

:birthday:

for yesterday  :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 13:42:00 PM »
 :welcome: back

Good luck with the petsearch thing, it's the most satisfying feeling when you reunite a lost cat with it's owner isn't it  :) I've only done it once but it gives you a very warm feeling inside  :)

It might be worth putting brackets round the @ symbol of your email address as spambots trawl the internet for email addys to spam - people can still work out what the address is.

• Hero Cat
  • Mummy to Six!!
An Oldie Returning
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 13:34:16 PM »
Hi Everyone

I initially was a member on Cat Chat and then joined this forum when the Cat Chat one was closed down...this was a few years ago now.  I am hoping to see some old faces still on here (Dawn, Teresa, Gill, Desley, Roz etc).  I am back and using the forum again because I am in the process of resurrecting my local Pet Search group and wanted to make use of the Lost and Found forums on here and on Cat Chat.  I also know what a wonderful place this is for help and advice so no doubt I will be calling upon the more experienced for some help and guidance.  At the moment it is going well, had my first "reunite" last weekend and the story was actually in my local paper which has of course raised awareness for the group.

I have the day off work today to do some more work and preparation for the my Petsearch group.  If anyone is on Facebook please add me (email is steff_novell@hotmail.co.uk) and also request to join my Pet Search Group.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Steff xxx
Stephanie Novell
Lost & Found Coordinator

Link to CatChat