Author Topic: I've got my kitten status!!  (Read 4959 times)

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
Re: I've got my kitten status!!
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 22:20:37 PM »
:welcome: to Purrs  ;D

I hope you like the cat show when I have got it ready for voting................it will not be able to be seen until then  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Hi Gill, for your welcome message,  :thanks:

I am SO looking forward to the cat show - we can all then  :vote:
It's all very exciting!  ;D

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 22:14:28 PM »

Hi Chrissy - welcome to Purrs.  What fantastic feline family you have - they sound wonderful!  ;D  Hope you're finding your way round now, and getting a feel for where everything is.  I too am a little challenged in the tool dept.  ;) :evillaugh:

Look forward to seeing piccies of your babies soon.  :)

Hi Sue, lovely message,  :thanks:

I can't wait to post the pics of my gang, they are all wonderful, as are ALL cats, I hope to master the art of posting pics very soon!!  :rofl: :rofl:
I'm always up for a challenge!!  :Crazy:

Paddy is gorgeous  :)

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 22:08:48 PM »

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 21:57:05 PM »
Hello Chrissy!!  :welcome: to Purrs!!!!

This is my first time back on the site in a long time, dear friend. 

(Apologies to all for being out of touch, however, I lost my beautiful and wonderful mother in the New Year and have had a little bit of a rough time).   :'( :(

I am delighted you have made in on to Purrs, Chrissy!! ;D ;D ;D ;D  I cannot wait for you to put on pictures of "The Gang" so that we can all enjoy your fabulous furbabies!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

There are some truly wonderful beings on this site (and their owners are rather special too!!!!   :rofl: :rofl:).

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:   :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

My dear friend, sparklecat, many people will have missed you from this site and happy to see you back  :Luv2:  I, for one, would never have found this lovely site without you, indeed, without you and Tulip I would miss out on many lovely chats and ocassions!  :Luv2:

I must sort out some pics of my gang, they're all so lovely I WANT people to see them!  ;D

Looking forward to our next 'wine tasting' afternoon/evening!!  :drink:

and soon we shall all be having fun days out together!  :car:

lots of love from us and the management!!  ;D

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 21:42:07 PM »
Hi Chrissy and welcome to the wonderful world of Purrs, I'm sure you'll find you way around soon enough!!  Lovely to have you on board  :wow:

And Sparklecat at Tulip, welcome back hunnies, lovely to see you back on here, but am very sorry for your loss  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Clarenmax, for your kind welcome,  :thanks:

That photo of Poot is just wonderful - what a pose!  :wow:

pics of my furbabies coming soon  :Luv:

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 21:37:29 PM »
:welcome: to Purrs, Chrissy: glad you found us and decided to join in  ;D

Thank you so much Christine - Blip is beautiful  :Luv:

So glad I was introduced to this lovely site by my dear friend sparklecat and the fabulous Tulip  :hug:

Watch this space for pics of my sensational 6!! Trying to figure out how to do it will be interesting  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 21:30:58 PM »
Hi Chrissy,
 :welcome: to Purrs
I am also a friend of Sparklecat and a big fan of the beautiful Tulip .

Looking forward to pics of your cats . Its in  :rules: :rofl:
Hi bunglycat! your message was most welcome,  :thanks:

Sparklecat and the sensational Tulip are both wonderful, and I have the honour of serving Tulip her every need when I look after her for Sparklecat in August!   :ahh:

I shall soon be posting pics of my darlings, they are so beautiful, but then ALL cats are beautiful  :Luv2:

Hope to catch up again soon, I'm getting that look from Sabastian that says  :waiting:

FEED ME!!   take care   ;D
Chrissy & the management!!

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 21:30:16 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs, Chrissy: glad you found us and decided to join in  ;D
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 21:14:54 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: to Purrs Chrissy, look forward to hearing more about your furry lot  ;D
Hi Janeyk, your welcome message was lovely,  :thanks:

I'm starting to find my way around and look forward to posting pics of my gang of 6!!

Watch this space, as they say!  :pic:

I'm already loving this site  :Luv:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 18:35:05 PM »
Hi Chrissy and welcome to the wonderful world of Purrs, I'm sure you'll find you way around soon enough!!  Lovely to have you on board  :wow:

And Sparklecat at Tulip, welcome back hunnies, lovely to see you back on here, but am very sorry for your loss  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 17:51:00 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: to Purrs Chrissy, look forward to hearing more about your furry lot  ;D
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 16:42:16 PM »
Hiya Chrissy  :) and :welcome:  to Purrs  ;D

can't type long ( I'm supposed to be working  :evillaugh: )

Sure you'll love it here, lot's of like minded cat mad ppl  :innocent:  ;) :evillaugh:

anyways, I'm sure you'll soon get the hang of the site in finding your way around and just remember to read the rules  :sneaky:

Your supposed to put Piccys up of your Furkids  ;)

ttfn

Hi Suart!

thank you for your kind welcome to Purr's  :)

I am very much looking forward to posting snaps of my darling furbabies once I've mastered the art, that should be fun!! :rofl: :rofl:

The site is wonderful, so nice to be surrounded by cat lovers & all things catish, the photo od Olivia is stunning, she really is beautiful :clap:

I have a wonderful friend, sparklecat, also on this site, who has helped me immensely in finding my way around here, she is a good friend and has a beautiful girl named Tulip - who is the most playful, funny and beautiful puddy tat,  :catlove2:

Once again, your message was most welcome,  :thanks:

Bye for now, have a nice day!  :)

Oi!  Chrissy!!

I have first dibs on Olivia - I saw her first!!!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:   :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Only joking!!  Isn't she a STUNNER!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx
Hello Mrs Sparkle!!

I might have known you would've got in there first with Olivia!! :sneaky: :sneaky:   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looking forward to being able to look at all the wonderful pics once I've grown up into an adult cat  ;D

Big kisses for Tulip  :blow kiss:

loving you, as always

:Bye:

love from chrissy & the management!!  :rofl: :rofl:  xxxxxxxx

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 15:20:16 PM »

Sure you'll love it here, lot's of like minded cat mad ppl  :innocent:  ;) :evillaugh:

anyways, I'm sure you'll soon get the hang of the site in finding your way around and just remember to read the rules  :sneaky:

ttfn

Hi Suart!

I am very much looking forward to posting snaps of my darling furbabies once I've mastered the art, that should be fun!! :rofl: :rofl:

The site is wonderful, so nice to be surrounded by cat lovers & all things catish, the photo od Olivia is stunning, she really is beautiful :clap:

I have a wonderful friend, sparklecat, also on this site, who has helped me immensely in finding my way around here, she is a good friend and has a beautiful girl named Tulip - who is the most playful, funny and beautiful puddy tat,  :catlove2:

Oi!  Chrissy!!

I have first dibs on Olivia - I saw her first!!!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:   :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Only joking!!  Isn't she a STUNNER!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 15:08:07 PM »

ttfn

Hi Suart!

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 09:19:32 AM »

:welcome:
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 08:59:19 AM »

Oh Sparklecat, am so sorry for your loss.   Mothers are special.  :hug:

Bless you.  Thank you.  She was my soul mate and best friend.  A HUGE animal lover and one of those people who spread "light".  The world is darker without her.  I appreciate your kindness and thoughts.  They mean a lot.  Truly.   :hug: :hug:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 08:54:37 AM »

Oh Sparklecat, am so sorry for your loss.   Mothers are special.  :hug:

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 08:40:00 AM »
Hello Chrissy!!  :welcome: to Purrs!!!!

This is my first time back on the site in a long time, dear friend. 

(Apologies to all for being out of touch, however, I lost my beautiful and wonderful mother in the New Year and have had a little bit of a rough time).   :'( :(

I am delighted you have made in on to Purrs, Chrissy!! ;D ;D ;D ;D  I cannot wait for you to put on pictures of "The Gang" so that we can all enjoy your fabulous furbabies!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

There are some truly wonderful beings on this site (and their owners are rather special too!!!!   :rofl: :rofl:).

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:   :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 06:57:50 AM »

Hi Chrissy - welcome to Purrs.  What fantastic feline family you have - they sound wonderful!  ;D  Hope you're finding your way round now, and getting a feel for where everything is.  I too am a little challenged in the tool dept.  ;) :evillaugh:

Look forward to seeing piccies of your babies soon.  :)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 01:24:58 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

I hope you like the cat show when I have got it ready for voting................it will not be able to be seen until then  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 01:10:14 AM »
Hi Chrissy,
 :welcome: to Purrs
I am also a friend of Sparklecat and a big fan of the beautiful Tulip .

Looking forward to pics of your cats . Its in  :rules: :rofl:

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 01:05:17 AM »

ttfn

Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline chrissy

• Adult Cat
I've got my kitten status!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 00:02:40 AM »

Hi all fellow cat lovers!  :hug:

This is a lovely site but I'm trying to find my way around - not easy  :pcprob:  of course, it's ALWAYS the tools!   :rofl: :rofl:

My name is Chrissy, I was introduced to this fab site by my lovely friend Sparklecat and her perfectly beautiful girl, Tulip   :Luv:

Tulip has been entered into the cat show and I can't wait to see the entry photos and to  :vote: :vote:

I have six wonderful, funny, loving cats of my own, all rescue cats, all adored and most definitely in charge of what goes on in this house  :Party 3:

My darlings are called Zuki & Chloe - twin sisters now 10 years old - semi long haired, black
                              Sabastian (tabby & white) & Julius (black & white) 10 year old brothers - short haired
                               Wallace (black s/h) 7 years old and Emmie (tabby) 7 years old, semi long haired with very short legs!!

I love them all so very much - they mean everything to me and I would walk a million miles if one of them needed anything - how blessed I am   :Luv:

Thank you, once again, Sparklecat for your patience and help, masses of love to you all from the NCR gang!!

:thankyou:

Now I must continue learning about this site, I especially want to check out the artwork by some of the members.
It's good to be part of Purr's  :)
Bye for now xx Chrissy xx

Link to CatChat