Author Topic: Why is it so hard to get a photo????  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Why is it so hard to get a photo????
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 11:20:18 AM »
I have come to the conclusion it is the photographer to blame in my case.  I have wonderful subjects, although they do tend to move at the crucial moment, but my photographic technique is somewhat lacking.

Offline Saska

• Adult Cat
  • Millie
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 22:17:18 PM »
Pepsi has been a right poser

Yes what a poser Pepsi is...she looks gorgeous!
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 20:54:09 PM »
OMG it's getting closer to the deadline.

I've sent in 6 old ones of Bonnie so far and hoping to get some new ones in the last 27 hours  :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 11:32:59 AM »
Pepsi has been a right poser, but my iPhone's camera is pretty terrible so I have to take about 50 photos of the same pose while she sits there going 'are we done yet, can I go now, how long do you want to take?' and then maybe 1 will look ok when it's been uploaded.

I still haven't been able to upload them to the computer yet  :-[ :smack: :sneakin: :slap:

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 08:24:27 AM »
I take my camera everywhere - even when I go for a pee  :rofl:

Too much information!  :Crazy:

I know what you mean though.  Jaffa was posing beautifully this morning on a pile of books so I grabbed the camera, turned it on, pointed it at Jaffa just in time for him to jump down so all I got was a blurry ginger blob.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Why is it so hard to get a photo????
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 23:05:25 PM »
Ben trying for weeks now to get a decent photo for the Purrs Cat Show and Bonnie will just not co-operate.  I take my camera everywhere - even when I go for a pee  :rofl:

LAST DAY FOR PHOTOS IS MONDAY 17TH MAY - see details in link below for those of you who don't know about it.

Lots of fun, great pics to make us smile and cats get some money too.  :hug: :hug:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,32209.0.html

Good luck everyone.

Mary

Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat