Author Topic: A little bit bigger now  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: A little bit bigger now
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 18:55:58 PM »
What cuties!  :Luv2:
If you have the money for them then that is the first hurdle cleared  ;D only you know your cats but i dont think 10 is unacceptable  :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 18:50:05 PM »
I agree with everyone else LOL..........so cute and all markings different  ;D

And for the cat show we have............................. :innocent:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 13:47:05 PM »
Awww, how gorgeous are they!!!!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

I agree, if they all get on together, and you have enough space and can afford vet bills and future care, then why not keep them?

I guess you can then decide further down the line if their personalities start to clash whether you need to split them up later?

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 11:58:54 AM »
Good luck with your decision - I couldn't let them go, but then again I failed as a fosterer after 4 days so I'm useless  :rofl: :Luv2:

I love the bottom photo the kittens paws and feet curled up like that are sooooo cute.  :Luv2: :Luv: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 10:55:10 AM »
Can't offer any constructive advice. My one attempt at fostering, which was only meant to be for 2 weeks, turned into 2 1/2 years and counting  :evillaugh:

I would struggle to part with them  :Luv2: - If you have the space, the money  and the time - why not keep them?  :)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 10:43:24 AM »
I'm not surprised you're finding it hard thinking about letting them go. They look adorable and as you have seen them grow up and know their little personalities it muct be such an awful thing to have to think about finding homes for them.

Sorry, that wasn't much help I know but :luck: whatever you decide  :)

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 07:20:43 AM »
If all the cats are happy and have enough room to give them their own space then there is no reason from that side why you can't keep them.   They've grown up with lots of cats around so may quite like the company!  If you have the time and resources to make sure all cats get their fair share of attention, play time, fuss time, food, vets etc then again, if you want to keep them there is no reason why you shouldn't.

They are so adorable.  I can see why you would have trouble letting them go!!!

Offline barney

• Adult Cat
A little bit bigger now
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 01:20:24 AM »
Hey ho, the little ones are getting bigger now, 2 boy and 2 girls. Have to admit it is hard work and harder than what I thought, I seem to be forever feeding. Fortunately it hasn't taken too long to get them litter trained (only jumped into my bed twice only to either find cat pooh or wee :sick:) Been thinking whether to keep or to let them go when the time is right which will be in around a month. But you do get so emotionally attached to them. It's also trying to be practical about it as well as I am out at work during the day, although their all safe having 10 cats around might I think be a little to much, the financial side of it is OK it's the practicality of is it fair or right for them? 

Link to CatChat